hendery - make out session

word count : 648

-

"hey! hendery! you still in there, bud?" someone knocked on the door to the bathroom. hendery didn't answer, instead, he threaded his hands through your hair while he kissed you.

"shouldn't you answer him?" you managed to ask in between kisses. he shrugged his shoulders and pushed you up against the wall again.

"dude, we're going on a run and grabbing more drinks. need anything? an aspirin or something?" another person asked.

"leave us alone, lucas, kun," hendery spoke before kissing you.

"damn, he's gettin' some," the first person said before you heard footsteps walk away.

"we really should go back out there. more people are gonna assume something," you said to him when he moved onto your neck.

"i could care less," he said. hendery pulled away for a spilt second and pulled his shirt off. then, he grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you into another hot kiss. "god, you're so hot."

your cheeks flushed even more than they already were and you looked away from him.

"hey, don't do that," hendery said and moved your head back. his nose brushed against yours before he reached in and passionately kissed you.

"this is so embarrassing," you mentioned. "the door's locked, right?" you asked him.

"my friends would've barged in by now if the door was unlocked," he reassured you. "do you want to stop?" he asked in concern and stood up straight to look down at you. "we can stop and go back out there, if you want to."

"i definitely don't want to go back out there where people are drunk. two guys already tried hooking up with me," you shuddered at the memory. the bathroom started getting cold again.

he chuckled, "and you decided to make out with one of the only sober people?"

"well, you're not drunk like most of the people out there and you're fucking hot as hell," you admitted.

hendery chuckled again and grabbed you. he pulled you down into the bathtub and you squeaked. again, he started making out with you and the room heated up again.

however, the door suddenly swung open, "oh shit." you stopped kissing hendery and looked up to see a guy standing in the doorway.

"oh my god," you spoke and felt your cheeks flush again.

"oh, hey, ten," hendery casually spoke.

"uh, hey," the guy said. "mind if i use the bathroom?" he asked.

"yea, we'll get out of your way," hendery said. both of you got out of the bathtub and hendery grabbed his shirt from the floor. "come on," he grabbed your handed and pulled you out of the bathroom while his friend awkwardly closed the door behind you two.

"i thought you said you locked the door?" you quickly questioned hendery.

he put his shirt back on, "i'm pretty sure i did, but then again, i was distracted with your lips against mine."

you lightly punched hendery as you followed him back into the main party area. he leaned against a pillar and you stood in front of him while looking around the room. people partied and danced like they were never going to leave the place.

"i don't get how people just party all the time," you commented and looked up at hendery.

he shrugged his shoulders, "it just happens. me and my friends party a lot." he ran a hand through his hair before putting it on the back of his neck, "you wanna get out of here?"

"mhm," you nodded. "where do you want to go?" you asked him.

"my place? we can get something to eat and watch a movie," he suggested. "maybe we can continue that make out session we had upstairs," he smirk but you hit his chest.

"let's get out of here," you said to him. he smiled and walked you out of the house with an arm over your shoulders.