yuta - arcade

word count : 1.963

-

you sighed as the sun set before your eyes. you walked around prize area of the arcade you worked in and straightened everything out.

why did i take another shift?

you sighed and regretted taking the shift you were currently on. the arcade was full of people of different ages who played games. you returned to the counter when a group of teenagers came in to redeem their tickets. as you traded tickets for prizes, you looked over your shoulder and saw a group of guys walk in. you had seen them before as they were regulars and since they came to the arcade a lot, you learned their names. they always came in when they could and stayed until the arcade would close for the night.

you continued working at the prize area and looked at the clock to see you had fifteen minutes before you would close up. most of the customers had already left besides the group of guys.

you walked out of the prize area, "hey, you guys have fifteen minutes before i close up for the night."

a few of them glanced at you. "okay, thanks y/n," doyoung spoke to you. you nodded your head.

you walked back into the prize area and stood behind the counter. then, the group of guys headed towards the prize area and looked through everything there was to offer. some of them stayed by the entrance while others went through the shelves and stands.

mark came up to you with tickets and candy, "i'll take these." he spoke.

you took the tickets and scanned the candy. "alrighty, here you go," you slid the candy back to him along with the remaining tickets.

"thanks," mark said and scurried to put the candy in his pockets.

"you're welcome. have a nice night," you said to him and yuta walked up to you. he didn't have any prize items on him. "how may i help you?" you asked him.

he smiled at you, "how many tickets for you?" yuta asked and you saw his friends trying not to laugh to loudly behind him.

"excuse me?" you questioned. you crossed your arms and your eyebrows furrowed.

"how many tickets do i need to have in order to get you as my prize?" he reworded his question.

you leaned onto your hip and leaned a bit forward, "you don't have enough tickets for me, yuta."

the group of guys started laughing at their friend. one of them jumped everywhere. yuta only smiled and left the arcade with his friends.

what the fuck just happened?

you walked out from behind the counter and headed to the game area. you turned off the open sign and saw the guys talking to each other, causing you to quickly retreat into the main game area. then, you started turning every machine off. it took you a few minutes but afterwards, you went into the back room and took off the colorful button down shirt that was your uniform and grabbed your belongings.

"i can go home!" you cheered by yourself and double checked that everything was off. you headed to the front door of the building and saw the group of guys still there. jungwoo noticed you and opened the door for you.

"thank you," you said to him as you stepped out.

"no problem," jungwoo responded with a smile.

the door closed and you grabbed the keys to the door from your purse. "i'm assuming that i'll be see you guys tomorrow?" you asked as you twisted the key and locked the door.