6| A Fight Breaks Out

"You want me to sing another duet with you?!" Barry said rather loudly.

Santana had just asked him to sing "La Isla Bonita" with her, and she rolled her eyes at Barry's question.

"Our old Spanish teacher couldn't make it, and Mr. Schuester sucks at Spanish, also, no one else speaks it fluently. I heard from Thad that you can speak French and Spanish, so you're the obvious choice," She explained calmly, her eyes glinting.

Hunter looked at Barry. "You can speak Spanish, too?" He said, trying not to laugh

" Si que puedo, Hunter." Barry said in Spanish, then he switched to French. "Je vais mieux en français par contre."

"What did he say?" Hunter asked Santana.

She shrugged, "He said, 'Yes I can, Hunter.' I'm unsure about the French, though. I think it was something like, 'I do better in French though.' Is that right?" She asked Barry.

He nodded. "Well, I guess I'll do it. Hunter, you and Blaine are singing 'Dark side', the rest of the Warblers are helping. I have a solo or two we could do," He said, looking for the other Warblers. He spotted them warming up on their section of the stage. "Tell Blaine and Kurt to come over later, Santana. I want them to redo "Candles", "Blackbird", and "Somewhere Only We Know." With Hunter here this time, we can properly do "Whistle" and "Live While We're Young". Time to go warm-up. See you later, Satan. " Barry said, standing up.

He grabbed Hunter's hand and dragged him over to be reunited with the Warblers.

-----------

Oliver sat in the cortex of S.T.A.R Labs, Barry was late for their training session. Again! Oliver could barely even contain his rage. That Hunter character seemed like a real piece of work. Drugging Barry... No, Sebastian. Either way, Oliver was still in love with him. He felt a gust of wind and looked up to see Barry there. No smirk, no smile, just a glint of humor in his eyes. Oliver was in a green t-shirt and athletic pants. But when Oliver noticed what Barry was wearing, he had to control his emotions. Barry was in head-to-toe leather items, and he looked like a bad boy. His hair was definitely spiked like one. Oliver could see what made Sebastian so tempting at Dalton, he literally played the bad boy and playboy card. He manipulated you to the extent of no return.

Oliver cleared his throat, "You're late, Barry," He said in a low growl.

Barry's face held no humor that it typically would now. "So what? It's my life! At least I showed up. Now, do you want to train or not?" He snapped, the blue crept up in his hair to halfway. Sebastian was leaking out. The humor in his eyes was still there, but it was a dark, evil type.

"Yes, I do. But if we're going to train, let's just use our suits," Oliver said.

"Oh, all right," Barry changed quickly. "I'll wait down in the Speed Lab. Unless you want to go to an abandoned warehouse again?" His voice held no suggestion.

"I'll meet you down there in a moment, Barry." Oliver grabbed his suit off the mannequin and turned around, but Barry was gone. He sighed and went to change.

Barry changed as fast as possible, which for him meant super quick. Oliver, on the other hand, took forever. When you have super speed everyone else can move so slow. Minutes seem like hours and so forth. The snark that Barry had on right now, that's hard to explain. You see, some of the New Directions had pissed Barry off, but the one thing is it happened in his head.

Sebastian had talked to the warblers the entire practice, but Barry had a quick vision, I'd guess you'd call it. Barry had almost lost it, but Sebastian calmed him down quickly with some snark. Hunter had cracked some snarky, sarcastic comments, which made Barry feel better.