1| Reunion

Barry Allen, also known as the Flash, was ready to go to his 10-year high school reunion. He'd be reuniting with his Warbler friends and the New Directions. Sebastian had disappeared a long time ago, and he'd made up for everything that his alter ego had done. He was close to everyone and had explained what was going on with him. Blaine and he were best friends after he was the best man at Blaine and Kurt's wedding. Santana and he were quite close too since Sebastian was like the male version of her; he was also close to Kurt.

"Hey, Barry, what are your plans for tonight?" Iris asked.

They were sitting in the Cortex of Star Labs. Harry Wells, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Wally West, Jesse Wells, and for some reason, Team Arrow sat in the cortex of Star Labs.

"I have to go to my ten-year high reunion concert," He said casually, looking up to see all of their mouths dripping open in surprise.

Joe spoke up, "You never talk about high school. Do you even remember the people?"

Barry chuckled and said, "Of course, I stayed in touch with everyone. Who the hell do you think I'm texting half the time?"

"Oliver, Felicity, Iris...." Cisco trailed off.

"I only text Team Arrow every once in a while, and they typically need me to run somewhere." Barry scoffed, looking over at Oliver and company. "Besides, Iris is quite busy with Eddie."

"Oh," Caitlin said.

They all seemed a little miffed and very curious.

Barry checked his watch, "Oh, I need to go home and change before we sing." He smacked his head at the sudden thought. "You guys are invited, by the way. Just tell them you're with me. They'll know me as Barry."

"So, we're going to this right?" Iris asked after Barry had zoomed away.

"You bet it, baby!" Cisco said. 

-----------

Barry stood at the performance hall in Central City. He'd opted for here, it was close to home. He wore the new version of his warbler outfit, which he'd made Kurt restyle for them.

"Bas!" Blaine and Kurt said as they walked over.

Blaine wore his traditional bowtie and Kurt something fashionable.

"Hey, Klaine!" Barry greeted them back.

Kurt groaned, "Really?"

"Yes, really. if you're calling me Bas, then I'm calling you guys Klaine," he argued.

"Fine, but Sebastian will resurface one day, Barry, and you need to know how to handle him," Blaine added, putting a hand on Barry's shoulder.

Barry nodded and spotted Santana. "Oh, there's Satan, see you guys," He said, ignoring the question. He waved to them and then walked over to talk to Santana.

-----------

The team walked through the performance hall, it was almost time for the show to start, so they took their seats at the table that apparently Barry marked for them.

A girl named Rachel stood up and said hello, then thanked them for coming. The New Directions started their songs, and then Barry and a girl named Santana were on the stage. Two cellos guys started playing, and Barry's smile turned into a smirk, Santana's eyes widened, but then they started singing.