2| Anger Brings Him Forth

Barry was back, he was even up early this morning. He read the journal on what happened last night. He wrote down some questions on the slushie part, but then he locked the journal away.

He got dressed and ran to Star Labs. Today was his day off, courtesy of Captain Singh. Though, he had been forced to take home a couple of files to look over, so he did that.

He groaned and felt himself change. Sebastian. He came out to answer Barry's questions, (Flashing back home) and then wrote down some questions of his own, trying not to snicker at some of them.

He flashed back to Star Labs. No one was there still, it was only six in the morning. He saw a computer buffering some stuff, and when he read the title, he opened his watch.

"Gideon, delete the security cameras for the next several minutes," he said, as he deleted the video.

Gideon made it so that he'd only arrived at nine that morning. He was running in simulations, and that's where the team found him that morning.

They didn't know what the file had said, but Barry did, and so did Sebastian.

It held every record of Sebastian Smythe and Barry Allen and connected them as the same person, but the worst part was it held everything that Sebastian did.

And it was haunting Barry.

----------

When the team realized the file was gone, they were nervous; Barry was training in the speed lab with Oliver.

"Hey, Oliver, we need you in the Cortex," Felicity said into comms, her voice quaking.

Right at that moment, Barry judo-flipped Oliver and won the entire match. "You'd better go," Barry said; he could feel Sebastian whispering in his ear.

They probably found that the file is missing, Sebastian said in Barry's head.

Duh! Barry shot back, a little unnerved.

"All right." Oliver left, and Barry heard the intercom turn off. He smiled and walked to the time vault.

"Disable the cameras into the time vault," he ordered Gideon. "I want to watch everything."

—————-

Meanwhile...

"How is it gone?" Iris questioned.

They all sat sullenly in the cortex; Cisco and Felicity sat side by side.

"I have no idea, it shows in the records that the file was deleted at six-thirty this morning. The first person here was Barry...." Cisco said, cutting himself off.

"So it was Barry?!" Iris gasped.

"No, the footage shows Barry got here at nine, right before we did, but the footage is missing for the hours until then," Felicity disproved, her eyes set on her computer.

"Hey, guys, what are ya talking about?" Barry's voice said, before he walked into the room, except he'd changed into some nicer clothes, it was from the Hummel collection.

"You look, uh, nice, Barry," Caitlin stuttered. No one had ever seen Barry look like this, and Oliver felt lurched backward, as Barry looked very handsome.

Barry felt Sebastian whispering again.

They suspect you. Play it cool, twit, Sebastian said in his brain.

Barry nodded slowly and felt a small smile float onto his face. Joe noted that it wasn't a smirk, so whatever had been happening, wasn't now. Iris felt herself grip one of the counters. The entire team heard nothing except the air conditioner and the computers running.