25 - Duty of Waking Parth

Start from the beginning

What should I do now? If I wake her up, she is going to throw her tantrums again. It's better not to disturb her.

'Just accept that you like this feeling you stubborn head', a voice in me said which I definitely ignored.

'Do you really think you should do the dare?' a question arose deep in my mind when I drifted to sleep.

**********

AKANSHA POV:

I slowly blinked my eyes to open but it was more difficult than I thought.

Argh! This headache! I groaned and somehow managed to sit on the bed only with my hand clutching my head.

Did I drink too much? Argh! My head is hurting too much. Where am I ? This is not my house. I turned beside me to see a man, shirtless with his back towards me sleeping peacefully.

What the hell? In panic to get away from him, the sheets got strangled between my legs making me fall flat on the floor. Thud!

Ugh! I groaned silently in fear of waking the stranger.

I then rolled out of the sheet and peeped from the bed to see who it was. Jesus Christ! Parth Saxton!

Nothing happened between us, right? Why the fucking hell am I with him in his bedroom?

I then felt him moving in his sleep. Oh no! He is waking up! The next second, I ran to the other side of the bed and laid down, closing my eyes pretending to sleep.

I heard some shuffling sounds and then the sound of the door being closed.

Has he gone? It's better to check. I slowly opened one of my eyes to see the room empty.

Now I need to know what the hell happened last night? I tried to close my eyes but everything was a blur. On top of that, my head is throbbing like hell!

One thing is very, very clear! I was totally wasted and must have been out of control.

The last time when I was totally drunk, Sam found me and saved me from my parent's wrath.

And don't think that he is a good boy. In return, he made fun of me so much. He even had the audacity to tell me that he loved me more in my drunken state. It seems like I felt hot and I was keeping my head inside the fridge and was trying to enter the fridge fully to feel the coolness.

That was how he found me. I don't know what I would have done, if he hadn't found me. But the problem is, I was with Parth last night. I don't know what the fucking hell I did last night.

Having no other choice, I entered the bathroom to freshen up myself. It's been ages since I have seen a luxurious, expensive, magnificent washroom.

I looked at the mirror to see my reflection. Crap! I look like shit. My makeup is all smudged. My face is horrible! I don't know how the makeup is still intact in movies even if that girl wakes up from sleep like me. Well! I shouldn't compare movies with real life.