"I'm her partner not pet. Anyway follow me." Melog says using its tails to grip double trouble's hand gently

"Sorry uh mini kitten? But my orders stopped when I captured the princess. I'm out of here." They say walking away.

"Oh? Does that mean you can tell the dozens and dozens of Argoians that are coming this way why your carrying a princess instead of killing her." Melog says

Double trouble stops and turns around.

"What?" They say with a frown.

"Turn on your comms once in while and you'd know that their Queen signaled a retreat calling for help before we got here. So now all them are coming." Melog says.

"Lead the way." They say sighing heavily.

As they make their way to the command room Frosta begins to wake.

"Uh..." Frosta says

"Oh look shes awake just in time too." They say in their real form.

Frosta immediately recalls what happened to her and forms an ice pillar to separate herself from them. She starts to form an ice lance when melog steps in between them.

"That's enough princess Frosta. Catra has ordered us to stop anyone from entering this room."

Frosta opens her mouth to argue but decides against it.

"Why doesn't she want help?" Frosta says calming down.

"It doesn't matter her reason, if she believes she can prevail alone then it is up to us to make sure she isn't disturbed." Melog says

"Well aren't you the dedicated little kitten." They mock.

"Looks like our Choice is being decided for us." Frosta says pointing at the dozens of troops running towards them.

"Of course this would happen. Hold still kid." They say.

Double trouble walks up to Frosta and puts their hand on her shoulder. Frosta flinches as she feels something leave her body.

"What are you?" Frosta questions

As she turns she see's double trouble's skin turn a pale blue, their hair turn white, eyes a bright blue. Frost begins to exude from around them. They exhale their breath freezing the air.

"How did you!?" Frosta says surprised.

They start to walk forward and raise their hand.

"I happen to find a strange crystal when I was exploring the crimson waste. When i touched it my body felt strange and when I accident touched a princess I found that I could mimic their power." They say

As their hand raises ice shards form, seconds later they send a dozen ice shards towards the enemy.

"That is surprising, I guess I have to put in some effort as well." Melog says

The dozens of soldiers step over there fallen commrades and as they approached everyone melog grows in size his transparent blue turns red and he let's out a growl. Golden walla appear and separate all of them into groups, more walls appear each wall longer or shorter than others, turns and loops are thrown in their and in no time at all a maze is created.

"My illusions can be real for a short amount of time. But I need to focus so I'll no longer be able to help you." Melgog says

"Can you move walls around?" Frosta asks

"Good, separate them into groups and have each group one by one fight us." Frosta says her maddening smirk appearing again

"I admit it's a good plan." They say

"Although your mindset is tittering on the edge..I'll have to speak to Catra about this." They think to themselves.

Frosta and double trouble walk up to the maze each taking their own doors before a wall comes up behind them. After a few moments the sound of grinding and creaking is heard as the walls move.

Frosta prepares and creates a spike wall pointing outward, she creates two floating shields that rotate around her, finally she makes her ice lance in one hand and ice claw in the other. With her preparations done the wall opens and a dozen soldiers come tumbling out. They're confused for a second before making eye contact with Frosta. They're blasters warm as they shoot out, Frosta's shield takes the hits as Ice shards begin to rain down on them. Everytime they get closer and closer her ice shards become bigger and bigger until she charges in with her lance. One of the argoians takes out his blade and strikes. Rotating to her other shield it negates the damage as she pierces his chest. She quickly breaks her ice lance while jumping off his body to pounce on the next guy clawing him. As she clears this group of enemies she turns back to see another dozen and smiles.

---

"This really isn't in my job description." They say

The ground around them grows cold.

"I'm sorry boys but I really don't have much time. I'm going have to cut the performance short." They say running into the dozen enemies.

They grip their hands the air freezing around them. They dodge a series of attacks before using one like ramp and jumping off him and landing in the middle of all of the.

"Mini Kitten take down the walls!" They yell.

The walls collapsed, Frosta looks around confused before seeing double trouble surrounded. Just as shes about to help them she notices a drop in temperature her eyes widen "that idiot!" Frosta says quickly constructing a dome around herself.
Double trouble feels the enemy's weapons approaching them. They close their eyes and concentrate then open them. Their eyes flash a bright blue, the following moments instantly freeze everything in the surrounding area. The enemy weapons that once threatened them now motionless. The air itself stagnant, the argoians horror on their frozen face, double trouble stands light blue skin now shows cracks running up the arms reaching up to their eye. Then their skin color returns to a green but the cracks remain. The cold aura now gone the air around them starts to increase, they let out of breath of frost before falling to the ground. Making even more cracks appear.
Frosta makes a door for her dome and belines it them.

"You idiot! Why did you use so much power! If we had the same power then you should now were not resistant to the cold!" Frosta says furious but confused

"Be...because....I...need...her...to trust me again..." they say shivering before passing out.

"Her?" Frosta says confused

"I believe they were referring to Catra. I don't know why they want her trust but they definitely stand a good chance at gaining with this." Melog says looking at the entire area surrounded in ice.

Poosh.

They look back and see the door to the command room open. With Catra standing in the entrance, one less arm, cuts on her face, and with a tired eyes she let's out a sigh.

"So anyone going to tell me why my spy is in this state." Catra says looking at the near frozen double trouble and Frosta standing above her with melog position behind double trouble.