⁽ ¹³ ⁾ "𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗂'𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌"

Start from the beginning

"Nice receive!" Nishinoya praised as Hideaki watched Sugawara about to set the ball as Tsukishima jumps up, only for Sugwara to set it to Tanaka, who spiked it down. Karasuno almost got a point but Aoba Johsai's libero saved it.

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa shouted as he sets it high for their childhood friend. Hideaki darkened his eyes in concentration, and watched as Iwaizumi jumped up to spike.

"Sorry, Hajime..." Hideaki thought as he used his speed, to suddenly appear in his eyesight. "...you're not getting this point." He added to his thoughts. He saw that Iwaizumi had widened his eyes, most likely wondering how Hideaki had gotten there so quick.

Soon, Tsukishima had copied him and helped Hideaki block, making Hideaki believe that Sugawara told him earlier to help block the area that Iwaizumi was aiming at.

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa warned but it was too late as Iwaizumi had spiked down the ball, but Hideaki and Tsukishima blocked him, and Karasuno successfully gains at point. Sugawara started patting Tsukishima and Hideaki's shoulders.

"Nice block, Hideaki. Tsukishima. Nice, nice!" Sugawara praised them.

Hideaki blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "Yeah, whatever..." He mumbled as he grinned and ruffled his hair.

"You're so adorable, even when you act like a tsundere! Your boyfriend's a lucky guy!" Sugawara exclaimed.

"I-I'm not a tsundere!"

"You so are!"

"But you're the one..." Tsukishima tried to explain and also interrupted Sugawara and Hideaki, but Sugawara chuckled gently.

"Whenever we're up against a strong team, they usually aim right for me since my block is so low. I figured that'd happen this time, too. I feel so relieved, being next to someone so tall." Sugawara grins happily as Tsukishima glanced away.

"Um, well... right."

Sugawara then looks at Hideaki. "But how'd you know where they were going to hit? I mean, I know you have hawk eye vision but—" He started to say as Hideaki grinned, making everyone around him tense up.

"I overheard their conversation earlier. You know, Tōru really needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut around me." Hideaki stated with a slight gleam in his eye.

"You scare me sometimes, Hideaki." Sugawara commented bluntly with a sweat drop.

Hinata was soon on the court, Hideaki noticed Sugawara smile and gesture for Hinata to come to him. "Hinata." Sugawara gestures to him. It was now Tsukishima's turn to serve the ball.

"Tsukishima, nice serve!" Daichi encouraged as the ball goes to Aoba Johsai's side.

Hideaki saw Oikawa toss the ball up, doing an A-quick. When suddenly Hinata jumped high and had managed to block the spike, getting Karasuno another point.

"All right!" Hideaki's teammates cheered.

Hideaki just stared from afar as he sees Oikawa look annoyed by Karasuno. He glanced at Hideaki as he gave him a cocky smirk.

"You're not winning this game." Hideaki stated in his head, as he turned away. Sugawara started to ruffle Hinata's hair.

"Hinata, great job!" Sugawara praised.

"It's just like you said, Sugawara!" Hinata grinned as he cleared his throat to what Sugawara said to him. "Next time their receive goes directly to the setter, the centre will probably do a quick set. Don't panic, though. Just jump a little higher than usual." Hinata repeated as Sugawara smiles proudly.