38 - Remember

Euphoria's POV

"Remember it Euphoria, remember it all. Before you take off the mask," he whispers in my ear and his lips brush over it a little.

Before I could think about what he just said, I slump to the ground and start shaking.

What is happening?!

I start seeing weird pictures and videos fly in the air. They are so many, I try to make them stop, but they don't.

"You're nothing but a worthless piece of shit!"

"You disgusting mutt!"

"Why didn't you die?!"

"You're just a worthless omega"

"You can't reject me, you'll die if you do,"

"You'll die so slowly and miserably, I'll make sure ot that,"

The memories keep on flooding into me. So slowly and painfully. They are so many, and they are all about Jacob and one woman, she should be.....Camilla.

"It wasn't my fault. Did you expect me to come to you? No no little mate. I don't need your filthy body on me,"

The memories keep on flowing in each of them, having rooms to fill in my heart.

It burns to remember them. All of them. As they keep on flowing in, I start picking the pieces of the puzzle. All the shoutings, the abuse, the cusses, everything. Everything she suffered, I felt it, all her emotional pain, all the physical pains. It hurt, it hurt like hell. All Camilla suffered. Then it hit me...

All Camilla suffered....was all I suffered. I was Camilla....I am Camilla.

I was abused by my mate. This explains all the sparks I feel with him, all the connections. How I trusted him so easily. How I loved....

He inflicted the scars in my heart. He made me kill myself. He'll pay for it. I'm coming back as Camilla and Euphoria. He'll pay for all he did.

I stand up from the ground slowly and see Ryan, the man who took care of me, after my half-dead body was dumped at the pack borders.

"Ree are you alri-" Jacob asks me as he comes so close to hug me.

'Oh let me at him, I'll tear him apart!'

'Shit! Aurora you're back!'

'I never left. When you suffered amnesia, all you're memories where stuck at the farthest corner of your mind. Unable to come back...just like I was, for three years. Almost four,'

'I'm sorry Aurora. I'm sorry for giving up on you,'

'Oh it's fine. Now let's beat some mate's ass!'

'Hell yeah!'

"Don't you dare touch me!" I spit out and look at him with hatred.

I nearly killed my wolf because of him, he couldn't even take me to a hospital. He dumped my body at the pack border and probably lied to everyone that I got killed by a rogue.

"I'd leave her if I were you," Ryan hissed.

"Ree are you okay? I thought you were hurt?" Jacob says with his voice laced with concern. Fake concern.

As he always said to me, pathetic.

"My name is not Ree. It's Camilla," I say and glare at him while trying to not touch him.

"What?" He says, confusion and hurt laced in his words.

"Now when you're a powerful demigod, like....yours truly. And you are trying to hide something, don't you...mask it. Take it off Cee," he explains and commands.