25 - It Will Not Be Okay

She laughs at my face and when the laughter dies down she looks at me seriously.

"Wait. Are you serious?" She asks in disbelief.

"Yes I am. Now would you join our pack?" I ask again.

"Uhhh, hell yeah!!" She says and hugs me.

"Thank you!" She says and kisses my cheek.

"What was that for?" I ask her.

"I'm paying you back. The day you saw me. Then you started behaving crazy, then you kissed my cheek. I'm repaying the favour. So your welcome," she says.

"Uugghh!" I say and clean my cheek with my hand.

She laughs and kisses me again before standing up and leaving the room.

I follow her downstairs after staying in her room for about two minutes, I saw her talking to the twins so excitedly, she must have obviously told them.

"I'm happy for you Ria" Jayna squeals and hugs her tightly.

"Pretty hurts," she says in a muffled voice as her cheeks presses on Jayna's.

"Sorry Ria," Jayna says and giggles.

"Ria?" I direct the question to my sister.

"You let them call you Ria?" I direct this one at her.

"What's wrong with it? I like it," she says and giggles.

"Alright Ria," I say and stress the name.

"Don't say it like that," she says and stands up with her hands on her waist.

"Whatever," I walk to the kitchen and see her following me.

Here comes my speech.

"You know you like the name, you secretly love it. Infact, I demand to be called Ria from now on." She says and stomps her feet like a five year old.

"Yes, Rya," I say knowing I said her name wrong.

"Uurrgghh! Its Ria, like Rhea. Try R-I-A, okay? Or just R-H-E-A," She says, spelling out the words for me.

"Fine. Rhea." I say, tired of arguing.

"That's better," she says, before skipping out of the kitchen.

Looks can be deceiving, who would have thought a lady who was beating up trained warriors would he skipping out of a kitchen like a five year old? Strange girl.

But I like her strange.

I shake the thought out of my head, I can't have feelings for another, when my Camilla is coming. But something about this girl reminds me of Camilla. I didn't spend so much time with her so I never knew what she was like.

"Like that's anyone's fault," my wolf scoffed.

I felt bad and tried talking to him, but he wouldn't reply.

At least he spoke, after a long while. Maybe if Camilla comes back, he will finally not hate me so much, maybe.

I sigh and grab a box of cereal, Rice Crispies. I make some and carry it to the parlour.

"Rice Crispies!" Jayda yelled and launched at me.

I shook my head furiously, telling her no.

See, something about I and Jayda is our love for cereal, not just any cereal, but Rice Crispies. Its like magic and sugar in your mouth. I may be a tough Alpha outside, but in here, well without the pack members, I'm as free as I can be.

I'll get a private house soon, so that I can do as I please, in my own house. I'm just delaying because I just feel like. Unless if I ask for it, in a couple of days, it'll be done.

I take a spoon of my cereal and fought Jayda with my other hand.

"Jayde stop!" I said on a muffled voice.

I take another spoon of my cereal and fight her. She drags the bowl from me and tries to run,  I catch her and take the bowl, the milk spilling from it several times.

I take two big spoons at once and jump up to dodge her kick.

As I came down, I felt some milk from my throat enter my mouth and my nose again. I stopped jumping and started coughing.

Oh shit.

I drop the bowl on the ground and it made a loud noise as it made contact with the ground.

I fell to my knees and kept on coughing. It felt like I was coughing out blood, my throat was dry and my eyes were blazing red from the coughing.

I heard someone scream and another pat my back telling me it would be okay.

It will not be okay.

I didn't know what to do as I continued coughing. I felt someone pat my back roughly and made me sit up. Someone else shouted to bring water and soon enough the person was trying to force me to drink the water.

I couldn't. It felt even worse when the water entered my throat, I started coughing worse and I heard someone scream in frustration and fear.

I slowly stopped coughing as I slowly lost consciousness.

If this is how I'm going to die, I honestly don't mind dying. I'll see Camilla again. If this is my fate then I accept it.

I felt a tear fall down on my face and I managed to open my eyes and see Euphoria trying her best to keep me conscious as her tears spilled on my face.

She said she never cried, it was a sign of weakness to her. And her she is, crying for me.

Scratch what I said about wanting to die, I don't want to die, I want to live. Probably Camilla will meet me here.

Wait, what does this even mean? I have feelings for her? I have feelings for her.

"So you finally admitted that you like her, not surprised," Zander said and chuckled bitterly.

I...have feelings for her? I feel like I've betrayed Camilla. I should not have feelings for her, I've never looked at any other woman since Camilla's demise, why now?

But I had to admit it. I didn't have feelings for Euphoria.

I do like her.

●●●●

Not much to say here, but surprise POV in the next chapter, so get ready.

Xoxo!