7 - Moon Goddess

Camilla's POV

I stand up from the ground and look around. I see a lake with beautiful flowers surrounding it. I'm in a field, a really beautiful one.

I see a woman sitting on a smooth stone. She is playing with the water, she has a large wolf next to her. The wolf just sits there and watches her.

The woman has long blonde hair, reaching her waist, it sways whenever she moves.

She stands up but still faces the water.
She is wearing a white, perfect fit dress that hugged her beautiful curves perfectly. She is tall and has a plump body.

"Come here dearie," the woman says, still facing the lake. I don't know who she was referring to but I felt like my legs didn't control themselves, they moved directly to her before stopping in front of her.

I stand in front of her and look at her. She is beautiful. Her pale white skin and beautiful blue eyes.

"Sit down my child," she says and finally looks at me.

It is then that I realise who she is. Moon goddess.

"Moon goddess," I say and bow my head.

"It's fine. Sit down dear," she says with such a smooth melodious voice and pats the spot beside her.

I sit down and look around. This place is like a garden, just that it's like a large garden with a lake in it.

"I want you to go back," the moon goddess says and looks at me.

"Go back where?" I ask confused.

"To the pack, you will be their Luna. A pack always needs their Luna to keep their Alpha in check. I will send you back," she says and smiles at me warmly.

"Please, I don't want to go back. I don't want to go," I beg and fall on my knees.

"No don't do that," she says and pulls me up.

"You aren't done there yet. I'm sorry for all the pain you have to pass through. But you will have strength, sooner or later, you will have strength. But for now, you will have to go back." She explains with her hands still holding mine.

"He will torture me, he doesn't need me. I can't stand being his mate. But the mate bond isn't helping things either. Wolves can't handle being rejected, talk more of a horrible-tempered alpha. He'll torture me, I know it and I'm not prepared for it. He doesn't understand that I had to do it. He'll hate me even more." I explain to her with tears falling down my face.

I knew the effect of my actions, but I thought I would die, but right now, it feels like I'll go back to my pack and my mate, sadly.

"Don't cry. I don't like seeing you vulnerable. But I can't change your fate, I chose your mate, but not how they treat you. But I can reduce the sparks you feel whenever you are with him, this may make him have a change of mind towards you and probably soften him up. The sparks will increase when you finally accept him." she says with moisture in her eyes.

"So that means I'll have to go back to the pack?" I ask with hopeful eyes that I don't go back.

"Apparently, yes," she says.

"How long have I been out?" I ask solemnly.

"In human form, it's been two weeks, here it's been two days," she says.

"Wow," I say with wide eyes.

Earth is slow, or is it that this place is really fast?

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Goddess' realm," she says and I nod my head still confused.

"I come here to think so I brought you along with me, you were still unconscious then," she says as if she read my confused thoughts.

I nod my head and stand up.

"When will I go?" I ask her.

"Very soon. I will take you to meet someone before you leave. In fact, let's go now," she says. She stands up and we make our way out of the garden.

..............

When they are back.....

"Will I leave now?" I ask her.

"Yes my child," she says.

"One thing before leave," I say.

"What is it my child?" The moon goddess asks me.

"This," I say before I hug her.

"I may not have a family, but being with you for a day made me remember my mother. Thank you, goddess," I say and fall to my knees.

"Oh my child, I'm sorry. I took her away from you too soon," she says and falls to her knees too.

"Do not be disturbed by this my child. I make this a promise. One day, when the pain may become too much to bear, I will bring you back here. I promise you this my child," she says and kisses my forehead.

I get off my knees and she does the same too.

My hands were still in hers and my eyes were closed.

"Goodbye, my precious child. I have blessed you and you will have strength," she whispers.

"Do not forget, he is more fragile than you think. Some secrets are better when hidden, but do not worry, child, you will know soon." Those were the last words of the moon goddess that I could hear. The thing is that I don't understand, and what I felt like saying is 'I don't care but I respected the moon goddess well enough to know that I wouldn't want to die for the second time.

I feel like I'm falling, I'm falling into my human state again. I missed today, I missed where we went to and the people I saw. I miss the goddess.

"Goodbye moon goddess," I whisper, hoping she heard me even though I may be a thousand miles away from her now.

I smile at myself and my thoughts; I had a mother today. It felt good to be loved. And I was loved for a whole day, that's the most love I have ever had and I'm grateful.

Very grateful.

I don't know how many miles I had fallen or how much time it took, but I could feel when my soul was close to my body. I just knew I'll be back home soon.

"Back to my torture soon."

●●●●

She died! But she's going to live again!

Soooo? Do you guys think that Jacob will have a change of mind towards her? Will he soften up? Will he accept her? And will she accept him if he does?

Show your love by voting and commenting.

Love yaa!!!!! Xoxo :)