10 - You Can't Kill Everyone I Love

Triple update!

●●●●

Jacob's POV

'Shut it!' I yell at my wolf.

'Let's just go, please!' He begs.

'The mate bond isn't there, why are you still worried about it?'

'I can still feel it, it's not dead. It's weak, but it's there,'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, NOW LET'S GO!'

I groan and get out of my bed. My wolf didn't like when I hit Camilla. We had argued and he refused to talk to me. But now he is and he's giving me a speech about how he felt Camilla's wolf and he thinks she has shifted.

But he mentioned something that I can't get out of my head. The bond isn't there and I can still smell her entering heat. She'll be with me when she's in heat, I won't let them touch her. No matter how much I hate her, I don't think I want any of those men with her during her heat.

I mindlink the guard to quietly open her cell, because I'll be coming. He replies within seconds.

I dress in a simple white t-shirt and a pair of sky blue shorts.

Time to go check on my mate.

I couldn't see her before, my wolf wouldn't let me go torture her. He shouldn't have a soft spot for her, he should hate her as I do, or atleast I think I do.

I jog towards the dungeon and smell her scent, I somewhat regret taking her here, I'll get her out of here. We can just be normal mates. I'll get her out of here. I must.

I enter the building and the smell of this place reminds me of one of the reasons I shouldn't have brought her here. I follow her scent and I stand in front of her cell. The door is open and she was there.

My wolf was heartbroken, his heart was shattered. She was the only one who knew how to break me, to break him, and now she's done it. I take back everything regret I had towards sending her here. She has seemed to blend in perfectly, by turning herself into a slut, just like she did for Derrick.

In front of me was my mate, sucking the face of a prisoner. And here I was, thinking she was innocent.

I could feel Zander's rage and he was striking a storm, adding fuel to a fire that can burn a whole community down. I let him take control. He walks in with loud stomps.

She stops and looks at me, then stands up immediately. Fear in her eyes, she should be scared, she should tremble, because I will kill her for what she has just done.

The man she was kissing stands up too with a bold expression like he was proud of what he did. He wasn't afraid, I could see him smirk at me and then all my patience leaks out.

I run to him and shove Camilla out of the way, I punch him several times until I see the bruises and cuts on his face gushing out blood, that's when Zander is okay.

"I knew you were coming, I knew her heat will start soon. I wanted you to come. She wanted to forgive you, but I
didn't want her to yet. Not when you killed my best friend, Derrick. She wanted to warm up to you, she wanted to have a normal mate, I could notice it. But I didn't want her to. After this, after hurting me, I'm sure she'll clear those thoughts from her head. Look at her, I said look at her!" He yells. I look at her not because he said that I should but because I want to see her.

She was leaning on the wall, her tear-stained cheek in her hands. Her knees folded up. She was bleeding on her head, I shoved her onto the wall, I made her bleed. Zander softens, he doesn't show it, but I feel him whimper.

"She's scared shitless. I did this for her to see the monster in you. I'm glad I did it, she wouldn't even give you a second thought. This is for taking away my only family, Derrick. And also for stealing my first love and mistreating her," he says and punches me across my cheek.

His hit is sudden and hard, I stumble back and hit the wall.

I stand up and I'm in control now, I punch him until he's bleeding profusely.

"Stop! You can't kill everyone that I love!" She gets up the wall and holds my arm.

Zander was back in control. Now he was in control, I could feel the sparks, they are small but they are still there.

She's still my mate, that's why I'm getting all riled up for her.

Zander pushes up and wraps my arms around her. He squeezes the life out of her. I could feel her head rest on my chest as she sobs, she knows it's my wolf, not me. She warms up to him but not me.

He's still angry, but he isn't fighting the mate pull he feels.

I take control and moved away from her.

"So you're a slut? Just like you were Derrick's slut. You pathetic bit-" I say before she cuts me short.

"I'm not a slut! I'm not a bitch! I'm not pathetic!" She yells and bangs my chest, she seems to be doing this often.

I can see her lose consciousness. Before she falls to the ground I hold her and she falls into my arms.

●●●●

Yello!!! Please don't ask me, I don't know if Eric dies.

Maybe....and NO I am not a sadist. It's just the story line and things will get better.....in the farthest future. But Jacob can't be a good guy, because it's just not him, so don't have high hopes.