Ch.8- I"ll avenge them.

"Sieze her."

"Understood, Zosui-sama." The man, Zōsui flashed a grin and leaned his back on the wooden chair. He watched as his trusted man walk to the door. The door open before the man could and another one went inside the room.

"Zosui-sama,i had gathered another intel about that Uzumaki woman. Apparently, she is a mercenary accepting different missions." the man, another Kusagakure shinobi spoke, wearing a mask. An Anbu. But not with the official Kusa Anbu for he belongs to the faction led by Zōsui himself.

"Interesting. Where did you obtain this info? Carry on."

The masked man nodded his head and continued speaking. "I asked around the villagers but they were clueless until one man led me into an alley and im exchange for money he spilled some information. Years ago , their village head brought home a child with a peculiar hair color he had seen. It is said that the head found that child in the outskirts of the village. And.... he said he once heard that the child possess a special healing ability."

Zōsui's grin turned into an amuse chuckle. "Indeed interesting. She's a mercenary you say? Hmm. I've got an idea."

****

How many hours has it been? Maybe days?or weeks? Ah, I can't remember anymore. All I know is I am empty. My eyes had dry that if i shed another tears it would be blood. My eyes darted into the tiny hole when a white dove flew in and noticed that the sun had nearly set. What time is it? . I lazily look at the small round clock sitting in the table. Ah, quarter to seven. Dinner time yet i couldn't bring myself to get up and cook.

The dove landed at the edge of my bed near my feet. A tiny letter attached on its feet. I stared at the bird for what seems like forever and the bird gawked at me as if it was observing my messed up state. With a sigh, i slowly get the message from the birds feet. The bird flapped its wings before taking off, leaving a single white feather gracefully falling into my bed.

A mission? I'm not in the mood for a mission but i opened the letter just to know what it states.

“So you are alive after all. Im sure you already know what happened to your beloved mother and sister. Aside from your dead mother's grave, would you like to know where your sister is?”

“Come to Tenchi Bridge at 8:00 tonight.”

I angrily crumpled the paper and threw it to the wall. I stared as it bounced and rolled near to my feet. Thoughts raced in my head. "Who could've been sent this message? "How did he knew about my mother's death? Is he somewhat associated with Kusagakure? What could be the ulterior motive of this letter?"

In the end, I found my self standing in the ever slowly rocking hanging bridge. The cold breeze kissing my bare shoulders and gently blowing my hair. The moon brightly shining above and the occasional hoot of owl and other nocturnal birds echoing in the distance. With the deep ravine and the howling of wind below me and the lush forest surrounding me.

I close my eyes as i feel the flickering life forces and chakras from the animals around me and not sooner a bunch of chakras swiftly approach my direction.

I scoffed. I should have known. What kind of information is the sender giving to me that requires a battalion? 15,20. 20 chakras swiftly approached me and all at once, i was surrounded by mask shinobis.

One masked man took a step forward and walked towards me. "Beautiful evening isn't it, Ms. Uzumaki?" The man spoke behind his mask.

"What kind of information about my sister's disappearance are you gonna spill that you need a bunch of bodyguards?" i asked, not answering his questions.