Ch.5- Reishi & Kina

"Sugoi. Did your wounds really heal by themselves? How did you do that?" the boy named Reishi didn't stop bugging me.

I rolled my eyes and faced him, putting my hands on my hips. "They don't heal my themselves. My chakra healed them." I explained before turning around and stomping off.

"Oi wait. Where are you going?" He asked. "Where else? To my home. I had already purchased what i need to in this village." I replied as i continued walking. Reishi followed me and blocked my way.

"Can you just stay for maybe half a day?" I raised my brow at him. "And for what reason do i need to stay here a little longer? I asked. His gaze fell down the floor.

"Just until my little brother wake up. I'm pretty sure he wants to thank his saviour. And besides, i want to thank you."

I sighed. Should i? What if Ruka needs the medicine right away? It's been a week since then. I was lost in my thoughts, contemplating whether i should stay or not when a voice snapped me out of it. "Aha! I know now. What if i make you another one of the medicine you purchase. For free?

I gave him a questioning look. What's this kid talking about? He must have noticed my look so he continued to explain. "I make medicine,you see. I can make you another free one as a thanks".

"Fine. I'll stay."

And with that,he led me to their tiny shop. And then i remembered something. "Hey kid. What's Itachi doing here?" I whispered him a question.

He stopped walking and faced me. "You know Itachi? And don't kid me I'm already 16."

"You didn't answer my question but I'll answer yours. I had crossed path with Itachi one time." I replied.

"Itachi here is our customer. He purchased eye drops. And since his drops took some time to prepare he stays here and protect us from Sedōn clan." He explained i felt the urge to inquire further more but i stopped myself. I sat at the chair in front of the bed where Kina was sleeping. I stared at the sleeping boy until i found myself lost in thoughts again.

"Let me see the medicine you bought." Reishi, once again interrupted my train of thoughts. I handed him the small bottle of Ruka's medicine and the prescription. "You said earlier that Itachi purchases eye drops here. I also need eyedrops,you think you can make me another one of it? I'll pay".

"Why? Do you also have poor eyesight? He asked back.

"Just some occasional eye strains." I answered. "I'll try. But the eye drops i make have side effects since it has kotaro drug. Just like Itachi's."

Side effects. "Okay. I'm just gonna go outside. Just wake me up if Kina's awake." I said before going out. Leaping to the tallest tree, i sat myself in its big branch, leaning on its trunk as i stare at the horizon stretching in front of me. The sun was already up high but the shade of the big trees and the cold breeze of the forest overpowered its scorching heat. Not too long after that,. i found myself drifting off onto a dreamless sleep.

"Oi Red-head nee-chan. Red-head nee-chan." A voice seem to call me out of my slumber. "Red-head nee-chan,wake up." I slowly fluttered my eyes open. The first thing i noticed was the sun had already begun setting. Sleep immediately left my system and was replaced with panic.
I quickly hopped down the three, landing next to Kina who was smiling at me.

"Finally you're awake. I've been calling your name for a while now." He said. I walk towards him before putting my hands on his shoulders and shaking it gently. "Why didn't anyone wake me up?" Kina just stared at me without uttering a single word. "Nevermind,lets just go back to your house." The boy nodded and started making his way towards their house. I followed him silently.