♦️The Reveal Pt. 2♦️

No, I'm not mean enough to do two one-shots without a second part ( yes, Say Something AUception is not being continued, simply because nothing would ever do it or the original justice ) Also, can I just say I'm living for Melanie Martinez right now? Especially Carousel and Dollhouse omfg they're literal perfection. Also, I saw that my recently played artists were P!nk, Ingrid Michaelson, Haley Reinhart, and Melanie Martinez. I think that sums up my music taste pretty well, tbh.

Troye POV

I rapped my fist against the door three times, making sure it wasn't thunderously loud, but loud enough to be heard around Tyler's house. I was still feeling this strange mixture of anticipation and anxiety while waiting, wondering if I should tell him the truth and hope for the best, or wait until I know for sure Connor's suspicious are true. Something inside of me screamed to listen to Connor, because he would know better than anyone if Tyler broke up with him because he had feelings for me. Of course, he didn't piece it together until just now, but if he's positive, then I should trust him.

But what if he's wrong? My mind screamed stubbornly at me, as second by second passed whole I waited impatiently for Tyler to open the door for me. I really should be just asked for a key, when I left, but he uncomfortable, frozen look on his face when I said I was going to hang out with Connor today was enough to make me leave in a haste.

If everything I've learned and suspected is true, then Tyler is definitely over Connor. Then why was he so edgy whenever it came to him? They've hardly even talked in the many months since they've broken things off. Was it because he wishes he liked Connor over myself? Or was it simply because he, unlike myself, knew Connor was trying to distract himself by being with me a lot?

Was he jealous?

It could make sense, but I've never known Tyler to be the jealous type. This isn't even to mention that fact that, of course, I don't really know if he has feelings for me.

I was contemplating whether or not this could actually be true when the door swung open, revealing a smiling Tyler at the door. "Hey," I said breathily, with a open-lipped smile, which has become a forcive habit of mine ever since Tyler said he loved my smile.

He gives a relaxed smile, and replied,"Hey Troye." He moved aside quickly, allowing me to come inside, and as soon as I stepped into the warm atmosphere of his home, a flurry of nerves got caught in my throat again. Being in his presence made everything seem a lot more real, than before. Could I really confront him, here? Could I seriously take that chance?

Life is chances that are taken, Troye, I reminded myself, referring to my own song from over six months ago. The realization caused my to raise my eyebrows, not even knowing that it had been that long since the release of the EP, but when Tyler gave me a confused look, I shook my head and waved him away. "So, what've I missed?" I asked, making sure to direct his attention away from my day with Connor, knowing that it was a touchy subject. He's never said he didn't like it when Connor and I hung out, and definitely never stopped me, but the very mention of Connor still makes him shut down and close in on himself. Connor was like that for a while too, actually, but at least he's over it now. It'll be a lot easier to be around both of them, when they're not sore subjects for one another.

"Just editing another Q and Slay," he said through a light chuckle. "It's going to be an interesting one, I'll give it that. I talked about all of the different moans of my past exes."

I quirked my eyebrows at the statement, and nodded in interest. "How many did you go through?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm," he trailed off, remembering. "I think I only did four or five different examples, but explained more than that." I briefly wondered if Connor was one of them, since neither of the two have ever admitted to actually having sex, but after being together for four months or so, I'd guess the answer is pretty likely to be yes. Of course, Tyler would never admit that in a video, but it's not like he kisses and tells. Look at our kiss for the end of the fundraiser for the Trevor Project.