♥️Seven Minutes in Heaven♥️

This isn't about the story, but is Wattpad being a glitchy bitch to anyone else? It won't let me vote or comment, and it just says I need to verify my account even though I've already done that. And when it says it sends an email to my address, I always check and find nothing. I saw that Wattpad said it was happening to some people from the new update, and they're trying to fix it, but IT STILL hasn't happened and it's pissing me off on so many levels. So, if I haven't voted or commented on anything, that's why. Sorry about that, even though it's in no way my fault but the fucking IOS shit.

Troye POV

I should've known right away that Caspar planned this. I really should have.

Basically, Zoë invited Connor, Tyler and I to stay with her in Brighton for a few days. It sounded amazing, so of course, I agreed. Plus, I would get to see all of my YouTube friends, and whatever Tyler was.

Tyler Oakley... Well, if anyone asked, we'd define ourselves as really good, probably best friends. But if I thought about it too long, we're more than that. We've never kissed or anything, but some of the tithings we say to each other and some of the moments we share... Well, platonic friends don't do that.

He hasn't said anything of it, or commented on it, or even done anything to backtrack, making me relentlessly wonder What If, but he definitely hasn't made any moves that just scream 'I want to fuck you against a wall'. I mean, I'm sure that if we were to ever get together, that's not what our relationship would be all about, but you know... It was a metaphor, alright?

Either way, though, I can't deny that I'm extremely attracted to Tyler. As far as I know, none of the others, including Tyler himself, have picked up on it, which I'm grateful for, because it could potentially ruin our friendship. The shipping has strained it enough, even though our friendship is still as strong as ever, if not built up more after time.

Anyways, we came to Brighton, and Zoë invited all of our YouTuber friends over - most of whom I'm well acquainted with - and we were hanging out, having a fervently good time just enjoying each other's company and chatting and watching dumb movies we've all seen before when Caspar suddenly jumped up and shouted,"Let's play Truth or Dare!"

A few others muttered assent, but Marcus said,"No way, man, I'm not doing that again. Not after last time." I wasn't sure what happened last time, but Marcus's tone convinced me not to question it.

Caspar waved his hand through the air, as if swatting away his concerns, and said,"Fine, then. You asked for it... So we're playing Seven Minutes in Heaven!"

"Yeah, let's do it!" Tanya exclaimed, surprising me that she of all people would want to play this, but then again, she's the engaged one here. She announced it to us that Jim proposed to her about two weeks ago. I've never been more happy for them. I can only hope I find someone that makes me that happy in the future.

"I'll play!" Tyler says, though that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. He's easily the 'Thirstiest Man Alive'. They need to have that as a popular magazine cover once a year, but honestly, Tyler would just be on the cover every time if that were the case.

Marcus sighed, and reluctantly agreed, making me believe that whatever happened at the last game of Truth or Dare has to do with the 'truth' aspect of it. I can understand that. There are some Truth questions that are fine and easily expected, but it's the ones where you're cornered that screw you over.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Dan asked. It was my first time meeting Dan and Phil in person, and I have to say, if people thought the tension between Troyler was bad, we have nothing on Phan. They live together, they have amazing chemistry, and basically, I've started to ship them a little bit since I've met them. Don't tell anyone I said that.