♠️The Announcement♠️

Fall 2015

Tyler POV

The cheering erupted as soon as Korey Kuhl, my best friend, announced my name to the audience of Playlist Live. I smiled at Troye, whom I've been dating for almost two years now, squeeze his hand, and walk onto the stage. I wave enthusiastically at the audience for a few seconds, slowly waking, then just jogging he rest of the way to my seat.

I grinned at Korey, and he chuckled lightly at the audience's enthusiasm. I grabbed my microphone from the ground, as he made hand gestures to the audience to quiet down, so we could start. I absentmindedly played with the ring on my left hand as he asked,"So, Tyler, how excited are yo to be here?"

"Girlllllll!" I said, in an imitation of one of my favorite people, Glozell Green. "I'm real excited to be here. Meeting you guys is the best, and I've already met so many of y'all! Plus, there's all of the meeting up with my friends that I haven't seen in a while-" I'm cut off my screams of 'Troye' and 'Troyler.' I love that the fans shop is so much, even though we haven't ever come out as canon yet. We will soon, but we keep putting it off, which is strange now that he's moved to L.A., like he said he would probably do a year or so ago.

I grinned at the audience, waving away their cheers, and said,"But yeah, I'm super happy to be here."

"Great, great," Korey said. "Alright, Tyler, I have some questions from Twitter to ask you from the audience, and I also have a few of my own, if that's alright."

"Of course, ask away," I tell him.

"Alright, then. Hanna asks,'Have you tracked down the guy who stole your hair product from a few years ago yet?'"

"Ah, asking the important questions, I see," I say, as if this were an easy banter. I haven't thought about that guy-whose name was either Charlie or Chase, I don't even remember-in over a year. He's just so irrelevant, but he is a good story. "To answer your question, Hanna, no, I unfortunately haven't found the poor bastard yet."

Korey laughed with good attire, and for a second, I thought he was vaguely reminiscent of Caesar Flickerman, from The Hunger Games series. The last one just came a couple days ago, though, and it was amazing, so I guess that's why I thought about it. "Good to know. Next question is from... Alison Lauren asks,'Which YouTuber are you obsessed with at the moment?'"

I grin, knowing the fandom will practically die from this, and answer honestly,"Well, to be honest, Korey, it's actually my good friend Troye Sivan." The crowd erupts in cheers before I even finish the 'Sivan' part. After they quiet down-it takes a few minutes of Korey saying,Alright, settle down, before that happens-I say,"What? Can you blame me? He just started uploading weekly again, after depriving us of his face for so long." I know it was because of his working on his music, but I always like to tease him about it.

"I agree with you on that much," Korey answers, taking the attention away from what I said for a second. He, like many other of our close YouTuber friends, know that Troye and I have been dating for a long time now. The word spread, too, so the ones we don't see too often found out, too. They love to tease us and the fandom about it, but Troye and I find it pretty funny.

"Alright, next question, from Spencer: What is your most popular video?"

"I feel like this is pretty common knowledge, but it's actually the BoyFriend Tag featuring Troye Sivan-" more loud cheering-"But I can see why people wouldn't know that, if you aren't following me on Twitter.com/TylerOakley. Don't forget my Tumblr, either, you can find the link to it from my Twitter or YouTube." I had to.

Korey shook his head exasperatedly, then asked more questions. Troye didn't come up again, but I still, but I still had fun teasing the fans about a lot of things, like the fanfictions I read in the Wattpad Tag that went around YouTube a couple months ago. Some of those stories... Yikes. I had fun playing with the audience, though, and even took a selfie with this one young girl.