♣Troyler Birthday Hugs♣️

Troye POV

Disclaimer: I had no intention of the following night happening, no matter how much I loved and longed for every second of it. Just thought you should know that.

Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you about the night of Louis' birthday.

We celebrated pretty much right at midnight. I was with some of my YouTuber friends, such as Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, Alfie Deyes, and a few others. We planned to meet up at this little bar-like patio place, all of us coming in small groups. Honestly, I couldn't even tell you everyone that came that night. There were so many people, a lot of whom I don't really even know or talk to at all.

Anyways, I shared a cab to the place with Tyler and Connor, knowing that we'd probably need another one later, since it was clear there'd be drinking involved tonight. I wasn't usually one for clubbing, but I still didn't mind it and had fun the occasional time where I would actually go it with friends.

As much as I loved everyone here with us in Italy, I stuck the closest with these two boys, especially Tyler, because I know them the best and we get along greatly. If I'm being honest with myself, I have developed something for Tyler that I can't even begin to describe, but I wasn't going to tell anyone about that.

I don't remember when it started, but I couldn't abolish, only suppress it. I noticed it about a month ago, when we were talking on Skype, and he laughed at some stupid pun I made, and something about his smile just... I don't really know, but ever since then, I've had the urge to be more than friends with Tyler, but I wasn't going to tell him that. He's denied Troyler so many times that there would be no point in telling him.

That urge just grew, after time, but I don't he's noticed anything different about how I act toward him, thank God. I haven't made any moves or passes, or anything like that, but one wrong answer to a question or one awkward stutter could potentially give me away for good.

Nonetheless, I haven't drifted away from him in the slightest. If anything, we've grown closer lately. Probably just from edging friends longer, but still... It was a nice, almost satisfying feeling.

Anyways, once the three of us arrived at the place, we met up with Zoë, Alfie, Joe, Caspar, Jim, Tanya, Louise, and a few other people I don't know. The outside area was littered with lots of people, most waiting with our group expectantly for Louis amd whoever he was coming with. I had no doubt he'd be vlogging a good portion of the night.

I tried daily vlogging once... I didn't work out.

Luckily, we didn't have to wait long for him to arrive. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!" we all shouted simultaneously. He smiled brightly, and I'll say this for Louis, he has one of the greatest smiles out there. We all clapped him on the back, and hugged him, and said our quick wishes before a waitress finally came around and we ordered our drinks.

I honestly didn't lay tok much attention to what was going on, especially since I got my drink. I drank sip by sip, hoping now to get shit-faced too early in the night, but it was a really well make drink. I easily downed half of it in about twenty minutes. I thought I might be going to fast, especially since I was talking to Tyler right now, but I noticed that Zoë and Caspar were already on their second drinks, so I just kept slowly draining the glass.

"So Troye, how's the EP going?" Tyler asked. He was almost done with his first glass, which I thought was pretty slow for him, but he seemed to be slurring his words already.

"Pretty good, I think. I start filming the music video when I get back," I say, but it turns out to be an effort to get these words out. I thought I was still pretty sober, but as soon as I started talking, something in my head just screamed,'No!' But we haven't even been here an hour, and I didn't want to inconvenience anyone, since I'm sure Tyler or Connor or someone would've insisted on coming back to the hotel with me had I decided to leave early.