♦️Truth or Dare♦️

I do far too many of these, but Kali kind of just did one that caused a mass homicide on the Troyler random, so how could I not?

Tyler POV

"Troye, Truth or Dare?"

I jerked my head up at Grace's voice. A bunch of us YouTubers were gathered at Jim and Tanya's hotel room, here in Playlist. We were playing Truth or Dare, as you could probably tell from Grace's question. A few people *cough* Mamrie Hart *cough* brought some wine and beer out, but it was early enough that most of us wanted to wait. I didn't, though, because I could hold my liquor pretty well, as well as Hannah, Grace, and Caspar, but the others abstained.

"Uh... Truth, I guess," Troye says, not really sure how to answer for Grace. I didn't blame him. Grace could make pretty tricky questions and dares either way, so you're pretty much screwed. The intriguing thing is that you don't even think you have anything to hide until Grace asks you a question. Then it's like she's prying at the lock to your deepest, darkest secrets. It's like you decide to let someone borrow your phone, and you're pretty sure nothing scandalous is on it, until you remember: Oh, shit, I have cute guys' pictures saved on my phone.

It's problematic.

Grace don't even hesitate before responding. "Is it true that you have a crush on another YouTuber, like you said in Ricky's video?"

He hesitates for a second, but then shrugs nonchalantly, and says,"Yeah, it's true.
Alright, my turn-"

"Who is it?" Mamrie cuts in. I'm curious myself, but I'm not sure if I'd like the answer or not. I wouldn't say this out loud, but I've become rather... Territorial, over Troye lately. I can't quite identify it, but I do know that if he were to say someone else's name, I wouldn't be too thrilled. I mean, I couldn't force him to have feelings for me, obviously, but it's still chip away at me to know that he doesn't feel the same as me.

At the same time, I don't even know if I'm actually interested in him, or if it's one of those things where I'd "Fuck 'em and Leave 'em." I thought I would be better than that with one of my best friends, but you never know.

That is, until we get into a nice conversation, or when he smiles warmly at me, or when he says something to me that somewhat breaches that 'no homo' barrier. Blood blush shows on my face, my heart beats a little faster, and my stomach drops a few miles. It's the things you can't help that show how you really feel, so I've learned over the years. If I were to have either contained or forced these simply reactions, than I'd feel more resolved on the matter. But the fact that I can't stop it complicates things for me.

"I don't have to answer that, it wasn't part of the question," Troye states simply. I frown at his evasiveness but don't question him further on it.

"Alfie, Truth or Dare?" I zone out after this, not really caring much what Alfie does. It concerns me that I can completely ignore all of my close friends, but when I hear Troye's name, I pay close attention to every detail happening around me, especially the ones that include him.

I drink more whiskey, blurring my thoughts together in a way that I can only think straight if I give myself a slight headache. Therefore, I don't think much at all.

"... Tyler?" Zoë asks with concern on her face.

"Wha- Yes?" I ask, trying to act like I was paying more attention now.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Hm, Dare," I decide on. Zoë usually goes pretty soft in the dares, so I know I shouldn't have to do much.

"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room."

I take back my statement on Zoë's dares.