♠️Close Call♠️

There's near rape and some violent behavior, so trigger warning, but pretty vague for the most part.

Troye POV

I knew I shouldn't have left him alone at the bar. It may well be the stupidest thing I've ever done.

Allow me to catch you up on the situation.

Basically, it was when Tyler and I were staying together in LA in Mid-February. It was only a couple days before Valentine's Day. Tyler was bored, and invited me to a nearby tavern to get a couple drinks with him. And while I have been drinking before with Tyler, I wasn't prepared for just how out of control he can get if you don't monitor his drinking.

Thank God I limited myself, only having less than two glasses. The alcohol makes my brain feel disoriented, so I try to make sure I don't have a killer headache the next day whenever I drink, after making the amateur mistake on my 18th birthday awhile ago, when I was finally legal for drinking.

Anyways, as time went by, the music started sounding dimmer and dimmer to my ears, and I was vaguely aware of the fact that I had to use the bathroom. I looked at Tyler for a second, who was animatedly chatting up some random guy in the bar, and decided that I didn't need to let him know I was using the bathroom when he clearly has more important matters to worry about.

Sorry, that sounded a bit whiny, didn't it? I can't help it sometimes. I'm not one to get jealous too easily, but what with the alcohol and Tyler abandoning me at the bar and Tyler in general interested in other guys... Well, lets just say it didn't stir up any pleasurable thoughts.

See, I've had some pretty strong feelings for Tyler for a while. I never told him, or anyone else, though, knowing it would be for naught. He obviously did not reciprocate these feelings. But that didn't stop me from having a small sliver of hope that he could one day. I question my hope all the time. Does hoping for the impossible make me pathetic, or human?

Both, probably.

Anyways, I went to restroom, and did my business, and washed my face with cold water from the sink in an attempt to sober myself up. It worked a bit, but mostly just accomplished in making me want to get out of here right now. I know Tyler probably wants to stay, though, so I decide to go tell him that I'm going to head back without him.

It was a good thing I came out when I did.

I looked around, trying to find Tyler, but not seeing him anywhere. My heart beat picked up the pace, though I figured he probably just went home with the guy and didn't bother telling me. So, I asked the nearby bartender if he'd seen him. "Uh, I think and some other guy went in one of the other bathrooms for, ah, more privacy. Just a few minutes ago."

"Okay, thank you," I say, jogging over to the bathroom. It wasn't one of those singer restrooms, so I just barged in, thinking they couldn't be doing anything too bad.

I was so wrong.

The guy had Tyler braced against the bathroom wall, near one of the stalls, kissing his neck sloppily and harshly, nipping at the skin. He didn't even pause when I walked in, and Tyler was too out of it to even notice me or do anything. I heard him mutter,"Stop, stop, stop," weakly, but the other guy wasn't stopping.

I knew I had to stop this, but I wasn't sure quite how. He had a good six inches on me, so I knew I had to be careful incase he was violent. I couldn't talk sense to him, since Tyler's been trying for a while. "Please, stop..." Tyler mumbled, but his hands were everywhere, and he just kept violating Tyler. But it was when he squeezed Tyler's dick through his jeans that I woke up, snapping to my senses.