♥️Parachute Pt. 2♥️

Incase you can't read titles, this is a continuation of the last chapter. Feel free to listen to the song above, or linked to Spotify in the last chapter.

Tyler POV

I had to watch the video to twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Incase this is the last time I talk to you, I guess a closing is in order. Goodbye, Tyler Oakley. I love you, and I'll miss you. May we meet again, in another life." Then he covered the camera, without even winking.

It was the absence of the wink that really struck hard in me, for some reason. The idea that the video was too serious for that, or he forgot it in the midst of being overwhelmed by everything. He even winked when he came out to the world, yet he didn't do it now.

He was in love with me.

I thought he knew I loved him. I had no idea he loved me like this, but I've always known that there was something different about him, since he entered my life. It struck me hard when I came to the realization that I'm fucking in love with the guy. That's the real reason I started clubbing more often, sleeping with random people. I don't know why I did it. Maybe to take my mind off of Troye Sivan Mellet. Maybe because I craved attention when I didn't get it from where-or whom-I wanted it the most. I don't know. It was just another low point in my life, though admittedly not as bad as when I had an eating disorder, thank God. My physical health didn't deteriorate. My mental health... Well, I'm no doctor, but my mood and mindset weren't always in the best place if I thought about Troye and I's relationship too long.

But he doesn't know. To a degree, he knows, but he doesn't know. I want to tell him, but I don't want to back out, like I could over Skype or a phone call. He might not even answer. I don't want to text about this, either. I'm in Michigan right now, though, practically across the country. I was only visiting family, though. And I visit my mom and siblings all the time. Would it be so horrible if I left early, just this once? If all goes well... Well, it'll definitely be worth it.

I dial the phone immediately to call my mom, who was out at the store right now, and tell her that an emergency happened, I'll fill her in later.

➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔

My mother was concerned, but I waved her thoughts away, just telling her that everything's alright, but I had to get back home right now. I don't think even she knew how I felt about Troye, or else she probably would've gotten from my tone that this had something to do with someone I cared about.

I had to get a flight right now. I was totally winging the whole thing ( I'm punny ) though, because scheduling a flight would be absolutely insane right now. Too much hassle. So, without further ado, I grab a backpack and stuff an extra change of clothes and my passport and other travel necessities in there, but nothing extravagant like I usually do, and run out to the car to drive to the airport.

➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔

Once I got to the airport, I was starting to have doubts. Was I actually going to do this? So many things could go wrong. I might even end up just riding another plane back twenty minutes after finding Troye. Not to mention our already strained friendship flushing down the drain completely. God, I'm such a hypocrite. I'm always the one who says not to give a fuck about telling someone how you feel, especially in High School. You'll only regret it later. Yet, here I am. About to board a plane that took me forty five minutes of security, twenty minutes of annoyed confusion from the customer service guy, and another two hours of actually waiting for the damn plane to load. Off to see the one person I love as much as myself, possibly more ( even though as Troye said, that's stupid and unhealthy, but like himself, I can't help it either ).