♠️First Skype Meeting♠️

Troye POV

I think I almost shit my pants.

Before you freak it by that thought, I should probably explain, and give a small backstory, though not my entire life: you wouldn't be here if you didn't already have a vague idea of that.

Basically, I made a video on my YouTube channel, called Things I've Learnt From Tumblr, amd Tyler Oakley, basically my idol, reblogged it on Tumblr.

Holy shit.

I DMed him on Tumblr, through the ask box, and said,"You have no idea how excited I was when I saw that you reblogged my video."

I honestly didn't expect a response, just because Tyler has reblogged time of videos before. Being the cheeky little shit I am, I tagged him in the video, because I mentioned him none too discreetly in the duration of the vlog. But nonetheless, Tyler fucking Oakley responded to me.

"Well, it was totally true. Far more than I'd like to admit, actually. Hey, what's your Skype?"

I jumped up from my bed then, jumping up and down to get my excited energy under control. If I'm going to talk to Tyler, then I can't freak out every ten seconds.

"TroyeSivan18" I send to him. Not even a minute after, I get a Skype notification from the one and only Tyler Oakley. I don't even hesitate before answering.

His face lights up my screen, and I immediately have the biggest grin on my face. "Troye Sivan!" He shouts, a matching bright smile reaching his eyes. "My precious little Twinkbottom! How are ya?"

I blush at the 'Twinkbottom', wondering if he was joking or if he guessed. Not the bottom part, as I actually don't know, but the actually being gay on my part. "Amazing, since I saw that the Tyler motherfucking Oakley reblogged my Tumblr video! God, you are like my inspiration, you have no idea."

He giggles, and says,"Well, it was an awesome video. Plus, I saw it under the Tyler Oakley video, with my face on the thumbnail. I couldn't resist." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, then said,"Though, I'm not too sure about the 'mother' fucking. I'd prefer daddy, or Papi, really."

My eyebrows shot up at his quick sexual talk, and I chuckled a bit. I kind of wanted to tell him that I'm gay, but I've never been the most forthcoming about that. I only came out about two years ago, which basically means I'm seventeen right now. I open my mouth to say something about it, then close it, too hesitant. I think Tyler notices, because he cocks an eyebrow, smirking slightly, so I say in a rush,"So! What is your favorite video that you've ever made? I don't know if you've said it before, but I was just curious." I plant a fake smile on my face, hoping Tyler wouldn't be able to notice my faltering.

I don't think he notices, because he grins, and says,"Oh! I honestly have no idea. There's been so many videos that I've made, and so many with other amazing YouTubers. Ugh, don't make me choose, Sivan."

I laugh, and say,"Yeah, I get it. I can't choose my favorite video that I've made so far, though this one probably just because of the outcome." Realizing what I said, I blush a lot, and look down at my hands.

He cackles his witch-like laughter, and says,"Well, I'm glad to see that I've lived up to your expectations so far. And can I just say, you're exceeding mine right now."

My eyebrows practically fly off my head at that. "Meaning?"

"Well, I'm talking to a very adorable little Aussie boy who clearly gets being a Tumblr addict. I need more of you, but you'll have to do for now, I suppose." He huffs indignantly, and I shake my head in exasperation at how he truly is exactly like his personality in the videos. And can I add, his hair is really on point today. It's an interesting lilac color, and his hair is kind of lazily brushed to the side, but it's in a deliberate way that makes it more stylish.