Last Night Light

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone going off when someone calls, though I don't know who could be calling. I HAVE ZERO FRIENDS! So who the hell could be calling me?! I picked up the phone and saw the caller ID to be named "Sexy Beast". So I answered.

"Who the hell is it?" I said sarcasticly and funny but tired and pissed that i was awoke with a croak.

"Who else babe, it's the sexiest man alive." I recognized that voice from anywhere.

 "Okay, first of all. Only really horny desperate sluts/cunts think you are sexy...well nevermind almost the whole school thinks your fucking hot but they are just all blind bitches and second. What the hell do you want?!" I said a little grumpy.

"Now that isn't no way to talk to your date sweet heart. Is it?" Fuck, I forgot the damn pool party!

I looked at my alarm clock to see it was 3:47 in the afternoon. How long did I stay up last night and what did I do?! "Listen asshole, it's not the best time, so if you don't mind, call back later at a better time. Will yah?"

"Just get your ass up and get dressed, god you are so lazy." He said as he hung up.

I groaned and rolled out of bed and the memories of last night popped into my head.

~~~~~Last Night~~~~~~

I threw a piece of popcorn over at him and laughed. "You are such a dick."

"Me? Never, I am the most sweetest, sexiest, guy ever!" He said smirking.

"Only a dick would say that about himself." I said throwing another piece of popcorn in my mouth.

"A sexy dick." He said raising a eyebrow. "Please, stop flattering yourself dumbass." I said nudging him.

He chuckled and looked at me and I was looking back, it was like we were stuck in a trance...but I knew better and looked away with a little cough of awkwardness.

"I wish we could be like this forever. We were so close when we were young, you had so many friends, and you were so happy. Why did you push everyone away? Especially me?..." He said still staring at me.

I didn't look at him and sighed, "Can you just go back to the movie?" I said. "Tell me! I need to know. You have been alone and sad, and it hurts, it hurts alot." He said on the vurge of crying.

"WHY DO YOU CARE, ALL YOU ARE IS A MAN-WHORE! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF!" I started screaming at him and put my face in my hands and started crying thinking of all my very very old friends who don't probably care about me anymore and my dad.

"Whatever, I should go." He said starting to stand up and head for the door. "Wait! ..........I'm sorry." I said wiping the tears away. i was actually having a good time for the first time in a while and i just ruined it.

He turned around and looked at me frustrated. He kept walking and left slamming the damn door. God, I'll never have a friend or normal life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~present~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now I'm here, outside my house waiting for him all ready and stuff still waiting. I can't wait for tonights party. woop-y! -the sarcasm is strong with this one-.

Hey guys, yeah its a bit short and sucky but i do better when im working on my phone...but im on a computer so this chaptor really sucks. Just wait for the Party chaptor. NEXT!!! YAY!!

LOVE YOU ALL!