Jealous

Madigans POV~

She was amazing at this, I could barely do it but she was graceful and slow. She didn't suck like I thought she would, she spray painted a fucking fire bird which was hella cool may I say. I could draw a flower...that's all pretty much.

I looked at her and smiled as she kept spray painting and not noticing me look at her amazing body. Ohhh how I wanted her, I remember my crush on her when we were great friends...I remember a lot.

How she would push me if I insulted her in a joking way...or would slap me if I said she was cute....or kick me in the balls when I was right and she was wrong...man she hurt me for a lot. But her personality was great, she was funny and kind and so sweet most of the time. She isn't really different at all, maybe the tail is different but that's about it. She still had her humor and kindness...for others but me. And she is still so beautiful, her long wavy brown hair, and beautiful toned skin, and her amazing brownish/green eyes. I just want her. Her.

She looked at me and gave me a weird face. "Why are you looking at me like that." I couldn't think, I didn't know what to say. "Uh ber guh um ehh". Was that all I could say?!

"Oh now you can't speak english?" She says and chuckles, I chuckle with her and stop. "Cause you are beautiful." I said looking at her.

She stopped spray painting and looked at me and didn't say a word for a few seconds. "Y-you think I'm beautiful?" She said looking at the ground. "You always have been since we were young." I said and knew she was smiling a little while looking down.

She laughed and looked up "Nice try dumb ass, but you ain't ever sleeping with me. And to bad ugly begins with U". She said and went back to spray painting. That hurt a lot, I couldn't express it. She thinks she is ugly, wow.

"I'm taking a break, finish this another day." She said and backed away and sat down. I couldn't quite tell what it was yet, but it sorta looked good.

"Yeah, sure...wanna go get some food?" I said looking down at her. "...yeah, sure why not, but you're paying." I sighed and grabbed my keys.

We got in the truck and drove to Jack In A Box. We went inside and get in line. It came to us and I saw someone I was hoping not to meet.

Elaineas POV~

He looked nervous and shy when he saw the cashier, probably another hot girl he wants.

"Jessabelle..." he said. "Madigan...." she gave a smirk looking him up and down. I was a bit jealous  of course, I mean anyone would if someone got the attention of a hot man. Or should I say boy, not a man.

She looked at me and gave me a smile...a smile I didn't like at all. It was like those mean smiles. This is not going to end well.

HELLO BUTTFACES, jk love you. Okay, I haven't received any Q&As yet so...idk. anyways, it's summer...yeah. and my Senpai might come over tomorrow...I am actually hoping for a kiss instead of just holding hands and cuddling. ;-; okay well yeah.

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS~