Prom?

Elaineas POV~

Wednesday and Thursday glided through quick and easy but today is Friday and I sorta have this bad feeling. I want today to be okay and easy but I don't think that will happen.

I dressed in my P!ATD shirt and shorts with my black leggings under neath and wore my black beanie and smiled. I look nice for once. Before I leave I go in my bathroom and grab a spray bottle and filled it with water and wrote Bitch Be Gone Repellent on it and brought it with me.

Yes I'm smart get good grades, but I ain't a innocent angel. I mean yes I am a innocent angel when it's sexual and physical but I'm great to be honest. I'm pretty and I don't let anyone tell me otherwise, I'm not like all those girls to call themselves ugly unless I actually am ugly right then with hair and bad outfit matching.

I grab the spray bottle and leave in my car and head to school.

Why is it that I feel like it is going to be weird and awful today. I pull into a parking space and get out of my car to look around and see prom things by guys being set up, I'm always a hour early to school and when I see this I remember that prom is 6 weeks away and today is gonna be the start of all the asking of the beautiful popular girls to go to prom. They're all bitches to be honest.

I see chalk on the ground with a guy sitting in the middle of the question mark waiting for the girl cause it said. 'Prom with me maybe Abilene?'

One jocky football player did those usual where he asked his 4 friends to write a letter on each of their stomachs. I looked around and sighing in disappointment that I wouldn't get any of that, I probably won't even go to prom.

I walk into the cafeteria for breakfast to see a big sign on the stage that was almost as big as the stage and I dropped my phone when I read it. 'Hey Elainea, would you Panic! At The Disco with me in prom?' Everyone that was in there started smiling at me and I couldn't help but start to cry a little, and that's when Jer came out from behind the sign and smiled at me big.

I ran to him and hugged him and he laughed as I cried tears of happiness in his shoulder. He hugged back and said "So will you be my date to prom Elainea?" I smiled big and nodded. Everyone in there clapped and whistled.

"WE'RE STILL FRIENDS GUYS, CALM DOWN!" Jer said with laughter. I kinda wished we were more then friends but he doesn't like me like that, he couldn't have.

Later that day I still had a big smile on my face until I bumped into Madison Downs.

"Well well well, look what we have here. A slut." She said with a look of disgust on her face.

"Yes, we know. Do you ever stop looking in a mirror?" I said with a smile on the back of my mind.

"You're the slut, first Madigan then your new pal there, uhm Journey, Jerard."

"Jeremy, his name is Jeramy and I haven't slept with neither of them. I hate Madigan so much the world could explode." I said looking into my locker and grabbing something.

"Sure you do, you were hanging with him not to long ago." She said crossing her arms.

That's it.

I squirt her with my Bitch Be Gone bottle and smile. "It's called Bitch Be Gone, now please get going."

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT IS THAT STUFF?!"

"Bitch Be Gone Repellent, now go."

She ran away to the bathroom ranting about her make up and hair and I giggled.

"You stood up to her, good for you." I hear a cool whisper on the back of my neck and I shiver to turn around and see Madigan and I got a disgusted look and squirted him to. Does it work on guys?

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"I was hoping you'd leave."

"Ugh whatever!" He said and walked away.

I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS, I'VE HAD A BAD WRITERS BLOCK ON IT AND I FINALLY GOT MY WRITING IDEAS BACK, FUCK YOU WRITERS BLOCK AND NO Q&AS THIS TIME SADLY AND YEAH SOOOO, I'M VERY SORRY AGAIN. ILY HOMIES.