Laser Tag

^^picture of Jeremy

Elaineas POV~

I clicked through the channels bored not knowing what to do. I was so bored, I'm willing to take desperate measures.

"Siri! Tell me a joke please?" I said chuckling at myself. What really got me was what she said next. "Your contact list." I laughed at the joke she said.

"Siri, you know I dont have friends."

"I bet I know why." I looked at my phone confused.

"Okay, why?"

"Cause you sit at this house all day and ask me to tell you jokes."

Shitty comment Siri, I hope your battery dies...wait, I take that back.

I put down my phone and sighed before I ran upstairs to my bedroom and got in the shower once I stripped. Of course I did fall once my tail broke out and I hated it. Seriously, can't I control this somehow where I don't change everytime I touch water.

I'd have a hell of a easier life then. I could possibly have friends if I didn't have a tail. Haha, what am I talking about? Even without a tail...I would still have no friends. My god, I'm lonely.

I sat there in the tub as the water poured on me and I started to shampoo and condition my hair. Am I the only one like this in the world, is there any other people like me.

I struggled to reach the knobs and turn off the water and crawl out and grab a towel to dry off. Once fully dried and happily naked, I went to my closet and got one of my favorite outfits. My Falling In Reverse shirt with my short ripped up shorts with my Bart Simpson converse. I then added my black beanie sighing happily in the mirror while adding eyeliner and mascara with a touch of lip gloss. I don't do make up really, but when I do...it's because I'm going out. Now you see how often I go out.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone running to the new neighbors house with the new guy Jeremy. I told him we would hang out sometime, so here I go. 'Knock knock knock' .......no answer, thank god I would be really -'door opens' shit.

"Uh hello. I'm Elainea from next door!" I said offering my hand to the girl I believed who was his sister who got jealous when looking through my window. But all she did was smile and shake my hand. "I'm Joanna, nice to meet you." She seemed maybe at least a year or two younger then me.

She let me in and ran to go get Jeremy. Once Jeremy came down to see who I was he smiled brightly at me and dropped his Xbox 360 controller.

"Hey, I didn't know you were going to come over." He said still smiling, I did notice his eyes slightly run over my body but I enjoyed it and pretended it didn't happen. "Trust me, I didn't really think I was either." In response.

He sat down beside me and put his hands together and his lips turned into a thin line same as me as we both sigh. We sorta just sat there for a few awkward seconds but I broke it because it got annoying.

"Do you wanna go to Alley Cats with me?" I said quickly but clear where he could hear me. He smiled and started to put on his shoes.

"Which car are we taking?" He asked. I smiled big and grabbed my keys dangling them in front of his face.

~~~~

"Oh please, I would totally beat you in laser tag." Jeremy said pumping out his chest and trying to sound very deep and manly as possible. "Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean you should underestimate me!" I said punching him in the shoulder.

"Oww, at least I don't punch like a girl." He said ."I am a girl!"

"Oh really, I couldn't tell." He said bursting out laughing and then started to run because I gave him my 'your dead meat' look and started chasing him.

I finally caught up thanks to athletics forcing me to pump myself and I tackle him. He fell to the ground with me on top of him and we both started laughing as he and I breathed heavy looking at eachother.

Now that I got a closer look at him, he was just so hot and handsome...and hot!

His amazing brown eyes just caught me and his hair just makes me want to run my hands all through it so soft and fluffy. His soft skin making me just want to touch it like it's my own. How he wore a white shirt that fits him perfectly to show abit of his abs and his leather jacket that makes him look so cool. Oh my god, what is wrong with me. Snap out of it!

That's when I realized we weren't laughing anymore, just taking in eachothers appearance. I noticed people staring at us so I finally got up and gave him a hand laughing a bit still.

We stood there silent for a few seconds until he said "I bet I can beat you in laser tag."

"Bring.It.On." I said as we ran to get our tickets to do the unresistable game of laser tag. Once in the room to watch the instructions and rules I smirked at him and turned back to the t.v. already knowing I would win.

"Your going down Elainea."

"Think again loser!" I said before we both got our gear on and ran out to the blackout neon hiding area.

I got shot at least 6 or 9 times but all my enemies were definitely destroyed by a girl...this girl. I was the only girl in there from 9 guys. 4 guys were on my team and 5 guys were on the other. My team complained about me though how it isn't fair cause I'm a girl and stuff. Like sexist assholes.

I ran out to see the scores and was so happy to see I was in first, three before Jeremy I might add. Jeremy made his way by me and sighed handing me the 8 dollars he owed me.

"I forever hate laser tag now!" He said throwing his hands in the air and falling to his knees in a dramatic way but I only laughed.

"Let's go, it is getting late and I'm tired, so let's get you and myself home." I said smiling big at him.

HELLOOOOOO MY LOVELIES, so is the book good so far...great okay well I love you guys bye!