The Almost kiss

School is over and I haven't stopped smiling once since Jer asked me to go to Prom. We have become so close and I'm so glad he asked me to Prom. 

I was indeed to happy and everyone noticed because of my huge smile that went from ear to ear. I was singing and I didn't pay attention in class. I texted Jer when I got to my locker asking if he wanted to do something when I got pinned up against the lockers and I shut my eyes tight in fear.

"You're going to Prom with that Jer guy?" the familiar voice said and my eyes fluttered open to see Madigan. "Y-Yes," I said and wondering why he seemed angered by it.

He stopped pinning me up against the lockers and sighed in frustration. "Ugh, you're so air headed sometimes when it's a real life crisis. Can't you se-....nevermind," he ran his hand through his hair and I had a confused look. "See what?" I asked and leaned against the lockers. "Nothing!, I have to go." He ran off seeming mad.

I was left confused and then didn't bother sending the text to Jer. I had to go home and think about stuff and things before I get anywhere else.

I got in my car and drove to a ice cream parlor and got my favorite 'Chocolate chip Mint' which I loved so much. I got home to find another note from mom saying she was at work and won't be home. I got out my homework and did it and then watched T.v. once I was done with a usual routine I went to my room and layed on my bed looking up at the ceiling. What was I supposed to see? Was it this ceiling, because I sure see it now. I get my phone out and send a text to Madigan 'What was earlier about?' I put my phone down and wait for a reply.

Three minutes and still no reply from him. I sigh and text Jer 'Hey, what are you doing?' I put my phone down and wait once again. Five minutes and no reply from him either. Am I really this bored? I must be. 

I get up off my bed and exactly at that moment I hear my messenger ringtone go off singing Hotel California by The Eagles. I looked at my phone and saw Madigan on the front of my screen and I opened it. 'Sorry, I didn't mean to be mean. You aren't stupid at all.' It said and I rolled my eyes. 'It's okay, but what is it that I don't 'see'?' I replied and went and made me a bowl of lucky charms.

I got another text and opened it. 'Nothing, I was just saying things.' It said and I knew he was trying to hide something but I said nothing of it. 'Oh okay, well I'm bored. Do you want to come over and hang out maybe?...if you want.' I replied. I really was desperate for some company if I am willing to hang with him.

It was 15 minutes later and he never replied, he must've not wanted to hang. I then heard a knock on my door and opened it to see Madigan standing there with three red box and two bags of unpopped popcorn and a huge smile. I smiled back and grabbed the popcorn and three movies and closed the door on him making myself laugh before I opened the door to see him with a joking frown to just make me laugh harder. "Time for some movies!" He said and ran pass me and put the first movie in. I laughed and made the bags of popcorn and sat on the couch beside him. 

I frowned when I saw it was The Conjuring. "A scary movie? Seriously?" I said and covered my eyes. "It's not all that scary, pfft it's not scary at all actually...well to me it isn't. Besides, don't worry. I'm here." He smirked at me and brought me into him by pulling me close. My heart sped up and my cheeks flushed making me feel really hot. "O-okay..." I said in reply before the movie started.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were now on the third movie and it was The Age of Adeline. The second was The Polterguist and I kept hiding my face in his chest and covered my ears every time it got scary. He would just laugh at me and keep me close.

"Your cheeks are red again," he said and smirked at me and my cheeks got redder. The only reason they were red was because of the kissing scene and how close I am to Madigan right now. I tried putting hair on the side so he wouldn't notice but he still laughed and I hit him. "Did you just hit me?" He said and smirked. "Yes, what are you going to do about it?" I smirked back and looked back at the movie but started being tickled a few seconds later. 

I grabbed a pillow and smacked him in the face giving me a chance to escape his grasp and I start running for the stairs but my ankle gets grabbed and I fall. He crawls on top of me and pins me down while smiling. "You thought you could get away? that's really funny," he said before he started tickling my sides again until he noticed I couldn't breathe.

He smiled and stared into my eyes as I caught my breath and stared back at him. He was so close and I'm pretty sure he could feel my heart race but he probably thought it was from laughing so hard and not breathing. 

His eyes flickered to my lips and mine flickered to his. He started to slowly lean down and I closed my eyes slowly. What was I doing. I am supposed to not like this guy. I am crazy! But for some reason....I didn't want to stop this. I wanted it to happen.

Right before our lips barely touched the door knob to my house was trying to be opened and Madigan got off me. I was cold now and I was a bit sad, but I wiped the feeling away and got up right when Jer entered.

He looked at Madigan and then me and had a flash of sadness on his eyes. Thank goodness Madigan was a few feet away by the time Jer came in. "Hey Elainea....Hey Madigan..." he said and slowly walked over to me and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "What is he doing here?"

I gave him a look that I'd tell him later and he nodded. Madigan looked between us and rolled his eyes. I could sense some anger being sent from Madigan to Jer, but Jer seemed to be doing the same. 

"Well, thanks for coming and hanging with me Madigan," I said as I handed the movies back and gave him a small side hug in appreciation for letting me have company and not be alone. He coughed awkwardly and nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, sure no problem..." he said before he left.

"Uhm, I thought you don't like him," Jer said and seemed a bit angry. "I think he is okay for now but I don't like him like that. I was just alone and you never replied to my text and I was desperate so I asked him to come and hang for awhile," I said with a small smile and hugged him. "I don't like him like that, I never will I think. So don't worry," I said and smiled into his chest. But then I thought about the almost kiss. Do I like him like that...

I doubt it.

******

HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY BUT SCHOOL AND STUFF AND ALSO LIKE I DON'T HAVE WATTPAD ON MY PHONE SO IT'S HARD TO GET ON AND STUFF BUT ONE MORE WEEK AND I GET A NEW PHONE SO I CAN HAVE NEW STORAGE WHICH I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP WATTPAD, IT MAKES ME VERY VERY HAPPY

LOVE YOU GUYS