Illegal Is My Middle Name

Elaineas POV~

It's Tuesday...Mondays ugly sister. I want to die, cry, yell my feelings and thoughts out into my pillow. But I didn't. I needed my diary so bad, it was killing me not to write my everyday life down on a page.

Madigan is a stupid hot hunk who is the most careless person in the world, and him having my diary makes me wanna cry. What if someone finds it, then people will know what I am. People will think I'm weird. People will throw mean words at me, not like they already did but still. This.Is.Awful.

Why did I have to have a tail. Why did my father have to die. Why did my mother have to ignore me. Why did I seem like I am nothing.

All because I'm a damn fucking mermaid. Well except the part where my father died...I miss him so much. He meant the world to me, he was the only person who knew about me. I trusted him and it felt good he knew. He was my world. Why did he have to go? I'll never know. This world is cruel and unfair. It should burn in the flames and embers of hell.

I got up from the couch where I was watching magic school bus. Yes, I still watch that show but it's a childhood thing and I love the show.

I grabbed my keys and walked out to see Madigan leaning against my car. Madigan Gay Simmons.

"Hello, how was last night with the girl?" I asked walking closer to him.

"It was magnificent, I haven't had sex since last Wednesday. It was great to get it out of my system". He smiled and looked at me.

"Well that's good and all, for you I mean and would you get off my car, I have school to go to". I said tapping my foot.

"Not today you don't," He better not mea- "You're gonna skip with me today". No.

"I don't do skipping, or stealing, or sex, or drugs. I am not like you". I said getting angry.

"Whatever, get in the truck," he said nodding towards his truck. Most guys like him his age a motorcycle, but not this one. This one has a truck. I sighed and got in, I hope my mom doesn't hear about this.

Madigans POV~

She was beautiful like always, but today she seemed even more beautiful. Maybe it was because I realized I like her...I like her.

I didn't have sex with that girl last night. I sent her home with just a thanks for fixing my face up.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Elainea. It just popped in my mind. 'I like Elainea'. It was just hiding in the back of my mind like a piece of homework I forgot about.

I looked at her as she stared out into the distance of the window. I put my focus back on the rode and heard her phone ring.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Ring
Rin-

"Hello...Jer, don't worry.... It's just one day of school I'll be skipping.... Don't worry.... I'll see you later, okay....bye," I clenched my jaw as I listened to her conversation. That Jer guy is getting on my nerves.

I parked in the alley and opened my door as I looked at her to see her eyes widen.

"What the hell are we doing here?!" She asked looking around the alley after she got out.

"Relax, just having some fun". I said as I grabbed three bags of different color spray paint and smile at her.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!!" She yelled. I hand her a bag and get out a spray can. "Come on, it's fun!" I said happily.

"I don't do illegal shit!" She yelled.

I only smirked "Illegal is my middle name."

Yo yo yo, what's up my hoes. Jk I love you all, I'm just weird. Anyways...this chapter probably sucks but don't worry. Shit gonna happen in the next one ;)

If you want I could do like. Q&As for the characters, so you could ask them directly and they will answer.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!