Hello Nerd

Elainea's POV~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and I throw it at the wall with a loud crash. I opened my eyes to see it in pieces and smiled, finally the awful thing that wakes me up for my time at hell is dead!

Right when I close my eyes someone runs in and I open my eyes to see Jeremy panting.

"Jesus Christ!! You fucking scared me. I heard that loud crash and came over to see what happened!" He said looking at me.

"I'm glad you care about me but I really feel like sleeping in on school."

"Sorry Elainea, but I am having my first day at your school and I want you to show me around." He said smiling. That's when I noticed he was already ready for school, it was literally only 6:30 am and school starts at 8:45 am.

I sat up and groaned before getting up and going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

I made him go make me cereal while I get dressed in my Blood On The Dance Floor shirt with my black skinny jeans and converse with my favorite beanie.

Time for hell!

~~~~~~

I walked through the school halls with Jeremy towards the office. Once we got there, I asked if I could show Jeremy around and be his school buddy because we actually know eachother.

His sister who was a Junior already had a few friends so we were good on her too. And it turns out me and Jeremy have everything together besides athletics. He goes with the guys and I go with the girls.

I swear girls were glaring at me from every sight, corner, angle, view, whatever you wanna call it. Just everywhere. Most likely because I was walking with a very attractive guy. The glares are everywhere!

I took Jeremy to his locker and we got it open and saw a completely clean locker. Mine was filled with old magnets, a cobweb with a spider and some crumbs when I first saw it. Disgusting.

I kept on the time and saw Jeremy being straggled. Literally by Madison Mcbitch herself.

"Hello, I'm Madison and I'll be your sweet dream come true." She said trying to sound seductive still trying to get closer to him if possible.

"Please get away from me, I don't date sluts." He said trying to push her away. I swear I smiled so big and almost laughed so loud I could have gotten detention. She looked shock, I seriously don't know why though. But then she smirked, of course she has a combat.

"Then why are you hanging around her." Suggesting to me.

"Excuse me but last time I checked I'm still a virgin unlike you." I smiled.

"Hah! Your still a virgin!" She said laughing.

"Yup and I'm fucking proud to be!" I said throwing my fist into the air a bit with a big enthusiastic smile.

"Whatever, I hope you have fun with your trash new boy. If she doesn't do it for you, come and find me." She said walking away with to much sway in her hips that she could almost break one.

"She wishes." He said to me making me laugh. Then I get pushed into the lockers by a big muscular form who was smirking.

"Helloooo Madigan Gay Simmons." I said with a roll to my eyes.

"Hello nerd, who is this?" Madigan said suggesting to Jeremy.

"That is Jeremy, my best friend!" I said smiling big lokking at Jeremy.

"Jeremy aye...I'm Madigan." Madigan said shaking hands with Jer and everything that men usually do. Huh...Jer...that is a good nickname.

"By the way, I thought I was your best friend!" Madigan said.

"Your not a friend, friends don't take a diary and read it when the other friend who owns the diary said not too. Friends don't force friends to parties, friends don't do a lot of shit they shouldn't do to the other friend.." I said happily looking at Jer.

The bell rang and I sighed as I looked at the bad boy who made us late. "Thanks a lot asshole, me and Jer are late because of you and it's his first day." I said before grabbing Jer's hand and running to our class.

Once we got to class I sighed in relief the teacher wasn't there. It was English first and then Math second, then Art and thennn lunch. After those there is Science, History and then were done!

I sat in my seat glad that nobody sits near me so Jer could sit by me and I smiled. Nobody even noticed are lateness cause of all the talking and stuff going on. The teacher never seems to be in the classroom.

Finally we get to art and we are working on our pottery. I smile at Jer who just starts on his and gives me weird looks making me laugh. I sometimes glanced at Madigan though who was always staring back, lokking jealous actually....nahhh.

"I like the way you touch and smooth out your sculpture. I could do the same for you." Jer said using a pick up line to make me laugh as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Of course, I'll even marry you if you're that good!" I smiled sarcasticly.

"Really?! Elainea, I didn't know you felt that about me. I feel the same!" Pretending to grab his heart and cry tears of joy. We are such weird friends and we literally just met three days ago.

Me and Jer got our lunch and sat down at a table outside not really wanting to be near anyone. I'm so glad this spring is warm. I smiled at Jer before I felt someone sit on the other side of me.

"Hello nerd!" Great, just fucking great.

Heyyyyyy, I try to do as much as possible on this book, but you know. End of the year staars and stuff. Texas be rough, so I literally write this at 12:00 pm so I can update for you guys! Love me?! You better!!!

       LOVE YOU GUYS!!!~