Why Me?!

I walked through the empty halls as I held my hall pass tight while the feeling of minnows came swimming in my stomach. Your probably wondering 'isn't it butterflies' but no, it's minnows for me.

The reason I had my hall pass and the feeling of swimming minnows were in my stomach in these empty halls was because I pretended to feel sick. I wasn't really though but the teacher believed me and let me go and said go home.

But I wasn't going home....no, no I wasn't. I was in these empty halls roaming around looking for my diary. Except I couldn't put everything in there but one thing...one thing .

If somebody found it, I would be screwed. Sushi, sliced salmon, fried fish.

I stomped around the halls and stopped when I heard some guy chuckle and a girl giggle. Ugh. I peeked around and looked around the corners and saw the two. I could see the girl perfectly, a bitchy shark I could rip open with my bare hands...Madison McCarly. One of the dumbest and most popular girls(sluts) in the school. The guy looked familiar from behind but I just couldn't find it out, it was on the tip of my tongue.

I saw the guys locker open and noticed something familiar in there. It was shiny and colorful and sparkly.

"Why would he have something so girly in his fuckin- HOLY SHIT!" I yelled and ran off and hid in the nearest bathroom. I could imagine their heads spun around and confused but going back to their flirting and making out in a few seconds.

But what made me shout those two words was him and my diary. Madigan Mason Simmons had my diary in his locker. In his locker...his.

He was the schools most bad ass bad boy in this school and he will and can scare you shitless. Unlike me who won't shit but will shit cry and piss and burn my own fish scales and eat them....And that's not even the worse of what I would do.

I heard he fucks at least six chicks a day, I also heard from a gossip group I was passing by once said "He smoked dat weed and sold dem drugs at the alley behind the bar called 'Tiger'. "At least that's what the gothesh anime girl with long blonde hair made it sound like.

Who could smoke weed it smells awful, and its ruins your lungs so you can't breathe well.

"...druggies these days." I said and sighed in the stall.

Make out noises and moaning interrupted my thoughts as I heard the annoying girls voice. How could I forget it. "Ohhh, Madigan babe." The slut was a desperate sex desease like Ebola. Get in contact with it and you wanna fuck anything even a fucking pudding cup.

I opened the stall and I saw them making out on the sink counter but stopped when they heard the stall open and looked at me.

"Eeewww, its a fucking fat shit. Don't touch me you fatty ass bitch. I heard if you touch a fatty you get fatty." She said in disgust as Madigan was just standing there glaring at me to get the fuck out.

"Don't worry, I heard if you touch a cunt you be a cunt. Buh-bye" I said as I left the bathroom and went looking for his locker and saw it was still open and went digging through it.

"I swear, if he was to fucking busy getting ready to get laid by a bitch in the school bathroom and leave his locker open, but take the book with him, I'm going to die."I kept searching and searching and I saw something white and picked it up and then throwing it as soon as I realize it was a used condom.

"EEEEWWWWWW, THAT WAS FRICKING USED!" I screamed and fell on the floor hugging my hand.

"Are you looking for something...in my locker?" The familiar guy voice said and it was him. The Madigan Gay Simmons..haha Madigan Gay Simmons. I looked up and nodded. "Where'd your slut go, did she find a better sized dick?" I said with a smirk.

"Fuck you, my dick is the biggest in the school. Can't find better then this." He smirked and pointed at his friend. Ugh guys.

"Sure you can. Anyways can I have it back now. Its not nice to keep other peoples things." I said frustrated.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Once you do the things I tell you to." He smirked and turned around and walked off.

Why, why why why why why. WHY ME?! My life is going to be ruined! I'm so caught in this fish net! I HOPE HE DOESN'T READ IT.

~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you like this new book so far and decide to vote and comment!

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!