A Pool Party?!

I got home and said "I'M HOME!" But of course, no response. I have a never home mom.

I run upstairs and put in my earplugs in my ears and layed down on my bed while sighing to my amazing Black Viel Brides. Aaaahhh lovely.

I started jamming out and jumping around the room and did a air guitar with my awesome head swings and awesome swag. At the end of the song, I was finishing with a twirl and almost broke my lamp as I stopped and my earplugs fell out and I heard the sound of someone trying not to laugh. That's when I looked in my doorway and saw the douchebag himself. Madigan Gay Simmons of course.

"Ohhh, this is to good." He said as he put his phone down and stopped recording. Wait, he was recording me?! Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!

"DELETE THAT NOW!!! THAT VIDEO DOES NOT BELONG WHERE VIDEOS OF PORN AND NUDE GIRLS ARE IN YOUR DISGUSTING PHONE!" I screamed at him. Wait...how did he get in my house.

"Okay, first of all. My phone is not full of porn or nud- never mind but I don't care. It's staying in my phone and I will post it on YouTube if you don't be my date to Alexis's pool party." He said with a smirk and a bit of a chuckle.

Wait, wait, wait. Alexis Carder. AAAHHHH HEEELLLL TO THE NOOO! She was Madison McBitchs best friend. No way in hell am I going and PLUS it's a pool party. POOL=WATER=MERMAID!!!

NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!

"NO!...I mean no. I won't go, but don't upload that video, please!" I said pleading on my knees.

"Huh...well you said please sooo, no." He said with a laugh and walked over to me as I stood up making me back up into the wall. "Your going with me wether you like it or not..." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I then thought again. "How do you know where I live and how did you get in and why are you so close to my damn face?!" I said.

"You put your address on your diary in case it got lost and I found your spare key under the rug. Like so casual Elainea. And last reason I'm so close to your face is because the girl next door is looking through her window to over here and I'm trying to make her jealous, so she wants to fuck." He said smiling and backs up.

Man-whore. "Besides, remember...I have your diary and I will read it if you don't do what I say." He said smirking at me and sitting on my bed. Damn...he's good.

"Okay, Fine! But first get off my bed!!! And second, when is it?" I said putting my face in my hands. God, whyyy?

"Tomorrow night, which is Saturday at 9. I'll pick you up at 8:30. Got it? Good." Asshole.

~~~~~~Hey Guys, Ihopeyoulikethebooksofarandsorrythechaptorisalittleshorterbutwhatever.

LoveAllYouGuys!!!