The Unforgettable

Madigans' POV~

  I took my normal walk I take every once in awhile and that's when I saw her. More like that's when I saw them. She was smiling and laughing with him, something I haven't seen from her since she went on that stupid vacation in 6th grade. She wasn't pushing him away like she did with everyone. What was so different between me and him. I was ALWAYS there for her! Always... wasn't I?

     I stood there from the other side of the park and watched them as they talked and laughed. I must keep myself from interrupting. It was so hard to not go up to them and try to be as close as that Jer guy. He shouldn't be able to come out of no where and just take her attention like that in just a few weeks when I've been trying since 5TH GRADE! It's always been her that I cared for; no one else was as close as she was with me. How our parents always kidded that we would be marry one day; how she stood up to bullies for both of us and now which I know I am one of them; how she was always busy but made sure she had time to be with me; how she promised some of the most impossible things to me and have them done...except one promise that I never forgot that she kept to me...

Flashback~(4th grade)

    I ran up behind Elainea and tagged her, immediately I turned around and start to run. "Madi!," I heard her yell behind me and I laughed. "You can't catch me, nananananana!" I kept saying as I continued to run and laugh.

  Soon enough though, she did catch me. More like she tackled me down and sat on top of me so I couldn't get up. "You thought I couldn't catch up?! That's so mean," she said in a playful joking sad tone. "Not bad for a girl," I said before tickling her down and flipped us where I was on top. "But I'm still stronger and better in many ways," I laughed and got off her before helping her up.

   "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean you're better then me at things," she said and crossed her arms. "What are you better at then me," I asked and smirked. "Drawing, and singing! I'm especially better with keeping secrets and definitely promises," she said cheerfully with a huge freckly grin.

   She was right, she was better at those things then me, but I don't have to let her know that. "Sure you are," I said in a sarcastic tone.

  "I am! Even if I'm not, we're still best friends...Right?"

  "Of course! It's up to you with that too, you know," I smiled at her.

  "If it is...Then I promise you now. Madigan Simmons, I promise that we will be best friends til the end!" She said as she intertwined​ our pinkies.

Present~

   What happened to that promise...even if it was because of some stupid magical shit. Though I gotta admit, a fish tail. Really? What had happened on that vacation​?

  I continued to watch them and be careful not to show any sign I'm around. Until I saw the two stopped and Jer apparently asked her something. I started to walk towards them then, but then...they kissed. My heart was beating fast and slowly chipping into small pieces. Like dry old paint someone couldn't stop picking at and then when the pieces drop, they get demolished by someone who stepped on them. Like shattered window glass left on the road from past car crashes. My heart was shattering slowly. I walked faster to get to them. I had to show no emotion.

   I finally came close enough and they had one more kiss. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! I coughed to let them know I was there and crossed my arms. They both turned to me and were in shock. I gave a death glare at the guy and looked at Elainea which I felt I let a flash of hurt and sadness in my eyes show before toughening back up. "Me and you, Elainea will have to talk sometime."

Okay so I thought you guys maybe would like to see the scene from Madigans' POV to see what he feels when he saw them kiss and do MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS. I didn't think no one really cared for the book and then I got a bunch of comments like fucking update so I thought I'll upload on Christmas to bless you people. Your Christmas gift from me.