She Doesn't Remember

Madigans POV~

I put the pills on my desk with the water on my desk by my bed where Elainea slept on my bed. I could not take her home in her state last night.

I went down stairs to see my sister in the kitchen with food in her face already. I swear she never stops eating, but she is skinny as hell for some reason. Me and her chatted for at least two hours before I heard footsteps behind me. I already knew who it was and where she was headed because the sound of her footsteps were going.

"Where are you going Beasty?" I said with a smirk and not turning around and heard the footsteps stop. I turned around and smirked bigger.

"Home. Where else faggot?" Did she just...I looked at my sister who was laughing her ass off.

I looked back at Elainea as I saw her smile but then get a confused look and opened her mouth about to say something. I started to tense up wondering if she was gonna ask about the kiss.

"Why did you call me beasty?" Relief flew over me and I smirked. "Well, if you don't remember. A person got a video of you acting like a tiger and you kept trying to roar, which you epically failed on and kept saying you were beast and you are the best beast alive and then you fell and well it ended there. But I got to admit, I didn't know you had such confidence in you. Especially in a bikini."

Her eyes were alot wider and her jaw had dropped down a little and I just chuckled at her. "It's gonna be my new nickname for you." I smiled.

"I don't even remember that happening, I don't remember anything from last night after I started drinking!" She said and I almost died of happiness. She doesn't remember.

"Wow, you drank a lot if you can't remember anything." My sister said laughing. Elainea smiled at my sister Mason and they introduced themselves.

"I'm going to leave now." Elainea said putting on a small smile and then her face went plain and she left.

"She is really pretty." I heard Mason say and smile. "She sure is." I said not realizing I said it out loud. "You like her." My sister said smiling big and poking my cheeks. God, she acts so childesh for a 20 year old. Can you believe she is single.

"No, I don't like her. She isn't my type...but it doesn't mean she isn't pretty." I said smiling to myself but also knowing she was everything for me. I liked her since 1st grade when she moved to this state and area. I chuckled at the thought.

~~~

Two hours later my sister left to go home and I sat there alone thinking about stuff that isn't even supposed to be thinkable I guess. I grabbed my jacket and keys and decided to go to the movies alone. Just alone, it would be nice to see a movie alone.

Okay guys, I guess the 3 people who are actually reading this book really enjoy it, so I'm still gonna keep writing. I'm going to have Jeremy and Elainea have some fun in the next chaptor. Not dirty fun, but you know...the clean kind of fun...you guys are so dirty. Anyways...

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!