I'm Elainea Johnson Bitch

Elaineas POV~

It became really awkward ad I finally said something. "I'll take two chicken sandwiches please," I said and she typed it in. She looked at Madigan and I did too noticing he was freaking eye raping her. Literally.

She sighed and snapped in his face, "What would you like Man-whore." He smirked. "I'll take the same as her and a side of you," he said and winked. I can't believe him.

"Is that anyway to talk to another woman when you have your slutty girlfriend right there," she said smirking at me. Oh she is fucking dead. "I'm not his girlfriend, you white trash!" I said slamming my hands on the counter. "Now get your fucking manager you cunt," okay maybe I shouldn't have said cunt but no one calls me slutty. She gave me a mean look and went in the back and brought back...Jeremy?

"Jeremy?! You work here? Wow, are you the manager?" I said smiling big, I hadn't seen him all day. "Yeah, I'm a part time manager here cause I'm really good at being a manager apparently. I work here sometimes after school which you weren't at today," he said and looked at Madigan.

Madigan rolled his eyes and leaned on the counter "She asked to come," he said smirking. "YOU FORCED ME YOU GAY LITTLE FAGGOT!" Some people looked at me and started chuckling. Woops.

"Okie dokie then, is there a reason why I'm here Elainea?" Oh yeah the bitch ass cashier, Jessabelle. "I think your cashier here hasn't learned to be polite yet Jer." I said smiling at her and she gives me a disgusted look. "What she do this time?" He sighed and looked at her.

"She called me slutty," I said crossing my arms and looking at her smiling. I'm Elainea Johnson Bitch. "You sound like a child Elainea, please for gods sakes let it go," Madigan said and walked up.

I punched him in the gut and he tippled over, "I don't let go things easily, maggot," I smile at his body on the ground. I look up to see Jer talking to Jessabelle and sighing. She nods after he says a few things and he walks back towards me.

"Sorry about my cousin. She gets a bit mean sometimes," c-cousin?! She's his cousin. Well then...

"It's fine Jer, can I just get my order?" I say and smile at him. "Sure, it was the four chicken sandwiches, right? They are for free this time." I smile and hug him, "love you buddy". I could tell he was smiling cause I felt it in my shoulder.

I got the sandwiches and said bye to Jer and me and Madigan walked out. "You never say you love me or buddy..." he said in a playful way.

"Cause you aren't my buddy," I said and started eating in the truck. He frowned and looked hurt but I ignored it.

~~

I finally got home and Madigan tried giving me a hug goodbye, I totally ran for the door and said bye. I called Jer to see if he was off work and would like to come over.

When he showed up I hugged him. He was my bestest friend, yeah I liked him a bit but it's a small thing. We are so close in a couple of days, hehe it feels like we've known eachother since baby ages. My mom was actually home for once and was sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"You kids be good up there, you hear?!" She said in a joking way. "Yeah, we got you Mrs. Johnson!" Jer said back and I laughed. We went up to my room and layed next to eachother on the bed watching Once Upon A Time. It was our favorite show together.

And a few episodes later I was out.

HELLO, SORRY A TINY BIT LATE UPDATE I KNOW. OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND WE HAVE TWO Q&As, YAY

FrazelAlwaysNForever: Madigan, do you really think Elainea is a mermaid?
Madigan: Well, the way she seems around water, I kinda do, but at the same time I really don't know. She isn't really nice like I thought a mermaid would be.

FrazelAlwaysNForever: Elainea, when do you plan on showing Madigan your tail (a.k.a mermaid form)?
Elainea: He is a jerk, I don't want to show him...unless I have to for some reason.

WELL THANKS THE FEW READERS WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS. IF YOU COULD, PLEASE SHARE THE STORY THANKS.

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS~~~