"I'm sorry...." She whispered.

"Rose stop it. You're going through some shit right now, you shouldn't have to apologize for being human." Jimin said seriously. 

She smiled at him being so straightforward all of a sudden. 

"There's my Rose. You're not you if you aren't smiling." Jimin smirked, pinching her cheek. 

"Now do you wanna talk about the reason you felt compelled to abduct me and use me as a tissue?" He teased her. 

"Jiminnnnn- ahhhhh!" Rose whined, rolling out of his arms and facing away from him. 

"Just teasing you." He giggled.

She ignored him, pouting. 

"Alright alright, I'm sorry for making fun of you

"Alright alright, I'm sorry for making fun of you. Will you please tell me what's wrong?" Jimin asked rubbing her shoulder. 

"The memories of my parents death resurfaced after my injury...."  She told him as she put his arm around her waist. 

"Rose...I'm so sorry." Jimin pulled her body closer to him.

"It was eight years ago....But it feels like it just happened. I can't stop seeing their....their bodies... e-every time I close my eyes." Rose whispered as fresh tears fell hot onto her cheeks. 

"Do Ggukie and Tae know?" Jimin asked her. 

"No...I couldn't tell them." She cried.

"Don't you think you should tell them?" He comforted.

"I can't now...They must hate me for not telling them about it." Rose whined.

"I highly doubt that. Sure they might feel a little hurt, but they could never hate you. Do you understand just how much they love you Rose? How much the rest of us love you? All we want is for you to get better and feel safe again." Jimin said, turning Rose around in his arms so she could face him. 

She gave a small gasp at his face, "Jiminie! Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I love you so much Rosie. My heart aches for you and the pain you are going through. I wish I could take it away so you can smile again." 

She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead to his, "Me too." 

⁽ᵇˡᵘᵉᵖʳᶦⁿᵗ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

(A/N: I'm not entirely sure why Rose can talk again....But she can...IDK what I'm doing half the time I'm writing this.)

Once she calmed down and stopped crying, Jimin picked her up and carried her to her room. Jungkook and Tae looked up from their conversation when the door opened. 

"I think I found something that belongs to you." Jimin joked as he placed Rose down on the bed. 

"Rose doesn't belong to us, she just lets us believe she does. Thanks Chim." Tae giggled. 

As Jimin left the room, Rose stared up at her boys with big nervous eyes. 

"Rose, relax baby. I can feel your anxiety." Kookie smiled at her. 

Tae climbed on the bed and held open his arms for her. She hesitantly scooted over to him and looked up at Kook as Tae cuddled her. 

"Jagiya, we're not mad at you. It's hard to talk about your past when there's a lot of trauma involved. We won't pry, you can tell us when you're ready or not at all." Kook told her as he laid down next to her. 

Rose put her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat for a few moments. 

"Thank you..." She whispered. 

Jungkook smiled big at the sound of her voice. 

"Don't forget how much I love you." He whispered back as he closed his eyes.

⁽ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ¹²⁷⁾