Confused, he asks "Really? And I didn't know this?"

Before I could even respond to his question, Yuusuke interrupted.

"This is still confusing but, If we don't hurry we're gonna be late for school."

"Oh! That's right. Come on I'll take you both to school "

"You're taking them to school?"

"Yes. You wanna come, Fuuto?"

He thought for a second and then nodded in confirmation. Yuusuke looked a little surprised, I wonder why?

"Well then, we're off " and waved goodbye to the others.

We went to the parking lot in the basement. We went to the car that was at the end.

I heard Ema gasped, wide eyed and mouth hanging open

I heard Ema gasped, wide eyed and mouth hanging open. I turned to see Yuusuke with the same reaction as Ema. Fuuto, being a popular Idol and all is not as surprised as the other two but, still a little taken aback.

It was a shiny sleek black Mercedes-benz.

I open the passenger door at front and gesture for Ema to step in.

Once Ema was in still looking as shock, I turned to the two boys standing.

"Are you coming in or not? Or do you want me to escort you two as well?" Teasing them with the 'Princely smile'.

They both turned red like a ripe cherry and proceed to went on either sides of the car and went to sit at the back seat of the car.

I turned the engine on and drive to their school with Ema occasionally point the way to their school. I turned some music on. It was one of my favourite songs to play when I'm driving. The name of the song is The nights by Aviici.
(A/N: still can't get over that song💕😌)

Whilst waiting for the red light to turn green, I looked at the mirror to see Fuuto and asked him, "Aren't you going to school with them? I heard from Ema that you also go to the same school?"

Shrugging his shoulder, he replied "Nah, I'm hanging out with you today. Besides, school' s boring anyway."

I noticed him slightly blushing. Raising a questioning eyebrow, I asked,

"Didn't you said that you have a photoshoot today?"

"I did but I canceled it"

I only sigh as a response and saw that the light has turned green. I once again start driving to the school.

After taking a right turn, we were finally there, infront of the school.

I pulled the break and turned around in my seat. "Judging by the crowd of students there, I don't think that you're late. Which is good. Don't want you two to be late on the first day of school this week, now do we?"