𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽. 1

Filler chapter, not proof read

Jungkook woke up early to shower, then he decided to go downstairs and cook for Taehyung. After everything that happened last night, Jungkook had two emotions he was trying to deal with throughout the nice as well as this morning..anger and sadness. That was normal of course, imagine someone from a pack that you didn't know anything about trying to attack your mate..the person you care about and love the most. Jungkook sighed, coming out of his thoughts to plate his and Tae's breakfast. After he was done, he went back to the room where his omega was sleeping. He sat on the bed next to him and studied his omega's soft, yet sharp features. He tucked his omega's long hair behind his ear and pressed a gentle kiss to the omega's forehead. "Taehyung..? Tae, can you wake up now?" Taehyung started to rub the sleep from his eyes, Jungkook played in his messy hair as Taehyung sat up carefully. Taehyung gave Jungkook a small pout and smile and sighed, Jungkook smiled, "How are you feeling?" Taehyung: "Tired still..but I'm okay." Jungkook: "Are you still in pain?" Taehyung tried stretching carefully, "I mean..it still hurts, but I'm okay." Jungkook: "Are you sure?" Taehyung nodded, "I'm okay, Kookie. I promise." He smiled, Jungkook: "Okay, I'm glad then. I made breakfast, should I bring it to your or do you think you can go down to eat?" Taehyung: "Aww, Jungkook, you're so sweet. Let's go down to eat, right after I shower. Is that okay?" "Of course." Jungkook got up and went to go help Taehyung by picking some clothes put for him. Taehyung got up to start his shower, so Jungkook put his clothes on the desk. Jungkook: "You sure you're okay?" Taehyung smiled, "I promise, Kookie. Thank you, really." Jungkook: "Of course. I'll see you after, okay?" Taehyung nodded and went to shower after Jungkook left the room.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting at the table eating the breakfast Jungkook had made for them. Taehyung: "You're a really good cook, you know?" Jungkook smiled, "Thank you, Tae~" Taehyung smiled and continued to eat while Jungkook went to pour himself a drink, Jungkook: "Tae? There was something I was thinking about earlier that I wanted to talk to you about." Taehyung looked at his mate with his puppy-like eyes, "What is it?" Jungkook smiled and kissed Tae's head, "Nothing serious..but I was thinking..what if, after your injury is healed, I started to train you?" Taehyung: "Train me?" Jungkook: "Yeah..like what if I helped you become stronger?I think you're very strong of course, but I think it's a good idea to keep your strength up physically..I don't want anything to happen to you again..ever.." Taehyung got up and went to hug Jungkook tightly, "Nothing will happen to me, I have you and you have me, right?" Jungkook: "That's right, Tae. I love you." Taehyung blushed, "I love you too, Jungkook." Taehyung went to put his dishes away, "So..what would we do?" Jungkook backhugged Taehyung, "Well, you know..I'm actually a pretty good boxer." Taehyung giggled and looked back at him, "Hmm? Really? You never talked about that." Jungkook: "Not until now..maybe I can show you? That's how I'll teach you a few things. How's that sound?" Taehyung turned around and pouted, Taehyung: "Kook, I'm not like you..I can't do that because I'm not a strong Alpha like you." Jungkook: "Taehyung, that doesn't matter. You're the strongest Omega I ever met, okay? Just give it a try..please? I just think..maybe we can become closer. We aren't officially done with our mating process you know." He said, making Taehyung blush, "I know.." Jungkook: "So, let's try to find ways to strengthen our bond..and I think this is a good start. We can see each others physical abilities and limits. Hm?" Taehyung smiled, "Okay, that sounds good. I can't wait.." He blushed, Jungkook played in Taehyung's hair. They then went back upstairs, today was another lazy, but also peaceful day for them. They spent the day cuddling, playing video games and learning more about what one another likes to do.

Once it was midnight and they were settled for bed, Jungkook and Taehyung cuddled with each other and made a deal to start their training once Jungkook got off work.

 Make sure to stream BTS BE!