28

Filler chapter because I promised to update :)

Warning: slight mentions of violence

Taehyung was standing next to Jungkook who was dressed nicely in a black tuxedo, while Taehyung was wearing a loose, pale blue button down shirt and black jeans that hugged his small body perfectly. They were in the largest room of Mr.Jeon's building.

It was a small meeting hosted by Mr. Jeon himself, where they were going to collect more information based on Jungkook's father. Jungkook didn't really want Taehyung here just in case someone from the other pack showed up, but Namjoon thought he should come along so that Taehyung could explain a few things to them if needed about what he saw.

Jungkook reached over to grab Taehyung's hand, holding it tightly. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, confused on Jungkook's sudden action. Nothing seemed off to him, "Nothing love, I just want you close by to me, okay?" He squeezed Taehyung's hand, making the younger smile. "I'm not going anywhere." Jungkook smiled at that. He was quietly scanning the room when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey Joon." He said, Namjoon smiled, "You okay? I was down the hall yet could still feel you're tenseness. What's going on?" Jungkook shook his head, "Nothing really..I just don't want to keep him here.." He mumbled, nodding his head to Taehyung. "Don't worry, Kook. We're all here, no one can hurt him, I promise you. Jimin's here, you, me, your father, and this place is surrounded by guards. Let him breathe for awhile, okay? He can go with Jimin, you should come with me so we can talk with your dad for a bit." Jungkook sighed, "Alright hyung, you're right. Hey Tae," Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, "You can go meet up with Jimin, he's in the kitchen down the hall. I have to go talk with Joonie, okay?"

Taehyung smiled, "Okay, where should I meet you when you're done?" "I'll call you, alright?" Jungkook said, Taehyung nodding before walking off down the hallway. Jungkook kept his eyes trained on Taehyung's back until he disappeared around the corner, and Namjoon was tugging on his arm so they could go.

Taehyung was humming a random song as he walked down the hallway, admiring all the paintings and chandeleirs hung up in Mr. Jeon's building. He was about to turn down the hallway towards the kitchen when he heard hushed voices, whisper shouting at each other in a room with to door cracked. He wasn't usually a nosey person, but something made him want to peak in. So he stuck his head to the side of the door.

He could see Mr. Jeon across from another man who looked similar in size. He watched as the man dressed in all black laughed at Mr. Jeon, "If you truly think you can keep what does not belong to you for long, I assure you brother, that you are strongly mistaken." The man in all black said, "Hongwon, this is not something to play with!" Taehyung's eyes widened at Mr. Jeon's words, he gasped, his arm pulled back and a hand covered his mouth. He opened his eyes, feeling his body pressed back against the wall. He looked up into a pair of dark red eyes, "Nice seeing you here." The familiar voice said, Taehyung tried to scream, but it was useless since the man's hand was covering his mouth. Taehyung could feel tears burning in his eyes, he wanted to reach for his phone but he was restrained annyways..

"You remember me, right? They told you what happened and now you're scared of going back. Don't worry, Taehyung, I will make you mine, I promise." Even though the man was wearing a mask, Taehyung knew it was that same guy from the pack who took him, Jae.

Jae continue to put pressure on Taehyung's arms that were pinned to the wall, leaning in dangerously close to Taehyung's neck once again. Taehyung closed his eyes, waiting for the sharp feeling to attack his neck, yet it never came. He opened his eyes when he heard a shout. "Get off of him!" Jungkook shouted, punching Jae right in the side of his jaw, making him fall to the ground, not for very long though. Taehyung stumbled to the floor, fear taking over his body. He felt hands wrap around his arm, trying to pull him up, he looked up to see Namjoon, "It's okay Tae, c'mon, you can't stay here." "K-Kookie.." Taehyung cried, "He'll be fine, c'mon." Taehyung held onto Namjoon, following him towards the back door where there was a few of Mr. Jeons guards by a car waiting for them. They quickly opened the door for them, Namjoon getting into the driver's seat and Taehyung getting into the back. "Where's Jimin? Jungkook said he was in the kitchen..what happened to him?" Namjoon sighed, "I don't know Tae, I'm not sure yet. His phone line got cut off when I was talking to him, so I rushed out and found you. I must take care of you first, for Jungkook. I promise you we'll make sure we send people out for Jimin if Jungkook can't find him." "We can't just leave! You left Jungkook by himself and Jiminie-"

"There are multiple guards and wolves in there that are ready to help protect them, don't worry too much, okay? Let's just get you safe. Please?" Namjoon said, cutting Taehyung off before  looked back at him. He reached his arm up, wiping the tears trailing down the younger's face. Taehyung nodded, "Okay." Taehyung agreed, closing his eyes to try and rid of all the horrible flashbacks happening in his mind.

There was really nothing he could do? He felt terrible that all this was because of how he was born, an omega. Everyone was in danger because of him.

Taehyung looked back out the window, seeing the trees and light rain rushing past the car window as Namjoon drove to the familiar neighborhood of Jungkook's house. "We have to stop here, then we'll be going to a hotel. Mr. Jeon says he doesn't think we'll be safe here the night. His building clearly had wolves from the pack in it, and that's where he keeps most of his information, he doesn't want to keep you and Jungkook at risk of another attack. So let's go pack and we'll try to figure things out from there, okay?" Namjoon said, Taehyung mumbled a small okay, nodding his head as they got out of the car.

Namjoon pulled Taehyung close, trying to help him relax. Taehyung gave him a small smile, but they both knew it was fake, and that things from now on would be a whole lot harder.

hi..sorry I had to make a sad chapter again :(