8

*above edit does not belong to me!*

It was the second day off from work, Sunday morning. Taehyung and Jungkook were laying down together, the warmth of the sun hitting their faces. Jungkook had Taehyung cuddled close to him, his scent giving him the calmness and comfort he didn't realize he needed. Taehyung smiled having Jungkook so close, his wolf howling with contentment. Taehyung could admit, his wolf had won..he opened up his feelings to Jungkook, and he's sure he's willing to become his omega..even if the thought worried him, but he was willing to try it, the thought made his body tingle with happiness. Jungkook sensed the feeling in Taehyung and held his waist tighter, nuzzling his nose even closer to Tae's neck, if that was even possible. Taehyung: "Kookiee~ stop, that tickles." He pulled away and turned to face the alpha. Jungkook groaned and had a small pout on his face, Jungkook: "Why did you move away? Come back here." Taehyung giggled and sat up with a small yawn, "We can't just lay here all day, It's already like, only 9am." Jungkook opened his eyes, stretching his arms over his head, Jungkook: "Taehyung..did you say only nine am? That's like super early.." He groaned. Taehyung turned to Jungkook with a shocked expression on his face, Jungkook: "What?" "You're crazy, nine o'clock is like, the perfect time to get up and go places..or even eight!" Jungkook scoffed, "Don't start talking crazy now, pup. You know that sounds insane. No one in their right mind would wake up at eight for fu-" Jungkook was cut off as a white object came frying at his head. He looked at Taehyung who had a big, adorable smile on his face, holding a fluffy white pillow. Jungkook: "Did you really just hit me with that?" Taehyung: "I have no idea what you're talking about." Jungkook cleared his throat, "I'm glad you think that was funny." He got up and stood in front of Taehyung who was still sitting on the bed, looked up at him with wide eyes, Taehyung: "Wait, Kook..I-I was just playing.." Jungkook was so close that Taehyung layed back on the bed, his hands on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smirked, his face inches away from Tae's. He held onto Taehyung's wrist, Taehyung avoided eye contact, Jungkook: "Did you or did you not hit me with a pillow while I was talking?" Taehyung: "Uhm.." Jungkook lifted his chin, Jungkook: 'Hmm?" He said, a small smirk on his face. Taehyung: "I hit you with a pillow.." Jungkook: "Mhm." Suddenly, Taehyung burst into laughter as Jungkook started tickling him all over, his laugh was like music to Jungkook's ears, "J-J-Jungkoook stoop!" He said in between laughs, Jungkook finally stopped and Taehyung smiled, tears falling onto his cheeks. Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead and Taehyung smiled. Jungkook: "Still think it was funny?" Taehyung: "Of course I do! All you did was tickle me, I'm not scared of that." Jungkook: "You were before I started tickling you." Taehyung pouted, Jungkook: "Okay, c'mon let's go get ready." Taehyung: "For what?" Jungkook: "You're the one who wanted to get up early, right? I have a few plans so let's go." Taehyung smiled and quickly hopped off the bed to get ready.

Taehyung was wearing a green button up long sleeved shirt and some black pants while Jungkook put on one of his signature oversized gray shirts and gray sweats. Taehyung really liked that look on him, it made him look all soft and cute, and he was, but under that was a strong muscular alpha.