6

*THE PHOTO ABOVE IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNER*

WARNING? THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER.

As Taehyung woke up, he felt pretty calm until when he tried to lift himself up, there was a strong embrace on his waist, everytime he moved, it would only get tighter. He felt light breathing on the back of his neck and decided to turn around, or at least his head since he could barely move his body. His eyes shot open as he looked at Jungkook's face. Thoughts started racing through his mind..what happened last night? He looked back at Jungkook again, Jungkook looked really relaxed and calm when he slept, his facial features were really unique to Taehyung, his long eyelashes and the way his jawline was well defined and sharp yet soft looking..he really was just beautiful, Taehyung thought. Taehyung sighed as he remembered what happened last night, he got stuck there because of the rain, because his stupid wolf was selfish..but Taehyung was also kind of happy, he liked being around Jungkook. Just as Taehyung tried slipping out of Jungkook's grip, a pair of beautiful brown eyes opened, Taehyung gasped lowly. Jungkook chuckled and gently nuzzled his nose to Taehyung's neck, trying to smell the scent of his new mate. Taehyung froze when Jungkook didn't move, Jungkook let out a low growl and pulled away, Taehyung sat up and watched Jungkook, Jungkook: "Taehyung?" Taehyung: "Yes..?" Jungkook: "You're an omega.." Taehyung: "I know..and I know you probably don't want that, but I will work hard to be strong and-" Jungkook tilted Taehyung's chin up slowly, Jungkook: "It's okay, Taehyung. I like you the way you are." Taehyung looked down, hiding his blush. Jungkook ruffled his hair, "My omega." he then got up and went into the bathroom, Taehyung sighed and crossed his arms, "I hope you're happy." TaeTae: "Of course I am! He loves us!" Taehyung: "Yeah sure, for now." TaeTae: "Why do you talk like that? Just give him a chance, I know you feel how strong our wolves connect, just let your stupid feelings out." Taehyung rolled his eyes and got up. Jungkook: "Here, get ready." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook wearing a black long sleeved shirt and black pants. He couldn't help but notice that Jungkook had a pretty nice figure, "Woah.." he mumbled under his breath. Jungkook: "Like what you see, Taehyung?" Taehyung: "WHAT?! No..give me these."

Jungkook laughed as Taehyung snatched the clothes he had got for him and quickly went to the bathroom

Jungkook went to make toast for Taehyung and him, he spread strawberry jam on two pieces of toast and was plating it when Taehyung came into the kitchen. Jungkook: "Do you need to go to your place for anything before-" He trailed off, looking up at Taehyung who was busy stuffing the ends of his shirt into his jeans. Taehyung's hair was slightly curled and the outfit Jungkook got him actually fit pretty well despite their size difference.

(I can't find a full body picture, so)

Jungkook: "Taehyung." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who was suddenly closer to him than before, Jungkook gently held Taehyung's waist, bringing him closer. Taehyung let out a small squeak and looked down. Jungkook smiled, "Look at me angel." Taehyung looked up, a bright blush dusted his cheeks. "You look beautiful." Taehyung: "T-thank you.." Jungkook pulled away and gave Taehyung his plate. Taehyung sat down on the stool at the table as Jungkook went to make more toast, Taehyung: "How did you know I like toast like this?" Jungkook smiled, "I just do." Taehyung shrugged and started to eat, Jungkook's phone began to ring, so he put his toast on a plate and answered with a sigh. Taehyung got up to help Jungkook finish make his food, Jungkook: "Hello?" Taehyung's senses heightened as he listened to the change in Jungkook's voice. "No, I know and I will be there soon..so? Okay, yeah sure, we're leaving now...yes, okay." Taehyung sat back down as Jungkook hung up and put his phone in his pocket. Jungkook: "C'mon, we have to go." Taehyung: "But you didn't eat." Jungkook: "It's fine, I'll get food later." Taehyung went to put on his coat and shoes and went to Jungkook's car. "Who was that?" He asked once Jungkook got in, Jungkook: "Just my father." Taehyung: "Why did you seem mad?" Jungkook: "Nothing Taehyung..he just doesn't listen all the time. It's fine, Taehyung." Taehyung nodded and they drove in a comfortable silence.

Once they reached the Jeon HQ building, Taehyung and Jungkook got out. Taehyung: "Wait! Jungkook?" Jungkook: "Yes?" Taehyung: "Umm..can we still take the decorations to your room?" Jungkook: "Yeah, just soon..I really need to get in now. Okay?" Taehyung nodded and quickly followed Jungkook. Jungkook entwined their fingers, Taehyung looked up at him shyly, Jungkook: "I have to go now, okay?" Taehyung nodded, "Maybe later..after were done with work, you and I could hang out again?" Taehyung: "What for?" Jungkook: "I just feel like..maybe you're not really comefortable with me..I can feel it, but I just don't know what it is.." Taehyung's wolf growled at him in his mind, Taehyung: "I'm sorry, Jungkook..please don't think like that. I'd love to spend more time with you, it just..takes me time to warm up to people..to my mate I guess.." Jungkook: "That's okay, Tae. I'll see you soon." Jungkook let go of Taehyung's waist and they went their seperate way, Jungkook went to his father's office and Taehyung went to his and Jungkook's office.

Taehyung went to work on his documents as always, but he started to feel bored, and it was almost an hour since Jungkook has been gone. So he got a pair of spare keys from Jungkook's drawer and went outseid to Jungkook's car. He started taking out all the decorations he bought with him and then qent back in with a small smile on his face.

//sorry for all the skips, I'm lowkey just ready for the next chapter..😏

Jungkook had his arms crossed over his chest as he watched his father pace around by his desk. Mr.Jeon: "You're completely falling behind on everything, Jungkook! This is unacceptable. As my son, as a true blood, you should be working much harder than this." Jungkook: "I work as hard as I want." He said with now expression, Mr. Jeon turned to Jungkook, "You think this is a game, and it's not. I got you an assistant, someone who may be able to do everything for you and even that doesn't help you see how bad you are at this." Jungkook glared now, "What do you want from me? You act as if I don't have other things going on." Mr. Jeon: "Sure, Jungkook..what else do you have going on?" Jungkook: "I found my mate.." Mr. Jeon stopped and looked up at Jungkook quickly, "Already? Who is she? When did you meet her?" "You don't need to knoww ho he is yet." Mr. Jeon: "A he? Fine then..what's his rank?" Jungkook: "I said, you don't need to know yet." Mr. Jeon: "Hm..take these and go." He gave Jungkook a folder of papers and watched him leave without another word. Jungkook got up to his office, he stopped in the doorway to see Taehyung standing, looking around with a smile on his face. "Taehyung." Taehyung turned back quickly, Jungkook closed the door and tossed the papers on the couch. Taehyung: "D-don't be mad..okay? I just got bored and I wanted to surpise you and-" Taehyung stopped when Jungkook held his hand, "I love it, Taehyung. Thank you." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook kissed his forehead, A blush crept over Taehyung's face and he hid it by burying his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's wolf howled in contentment that Taehyung was showing him affection, but he knew there would still be a lot to work on if he wanted Taehyung's full trust. Taehyung pulled away and went to get the papers on the couch, Taehyung: "Let's work now?" Jungkook nodded and sat down at his desk.

His first mission would commence tomorrow..

____________________