25

The boys watched as Taehyung sat at the table the next day. You could tell he wasn't really watching TV, it was just acting as background noise as he stared at it blankly.

It's been a week since Taehyung was back and safe..though there was still a lot that needed to be taken care of when it comes to that other pack. Jungkook and his father had to meet with the head Alpha to settle something in a few days. But before he could go, he wanted to make sure Taehyung was okay.

This was how it's been. Taehyung wouldn't really eat or express any emotions, but he was healthy, he still needed to have things done throught the day, like keeping the not yet healed cuts treated and he started doing light workouts to keep his body strong. Otherwise, he wasn't mentally there all the time and he didn't really wanna talk about what happened on the inside of the other packs building, even though they really did need the information so they could help him.

"Should we call a doctor or something..?" Jimin asked, leaning in to Jungkook so Taehyung couldn't hear. Jungkook looked at him with his arms crossed, "A doctor? What will they do?" He looked up to Yoongi and Namjoon who watched Taehyung. "It's really hard to tell what he's thinking..if he even is." Namjoon said, "It's been a week. He may just need more time, eventually he'll open up to us, or even just one of us. Take your time and let him take his." Yoongi suggested, going into the kitchen to put on his coat.

Jungkook looked at the three of them, realizing that they were all dressed up. "Where are you guys going?" "We have to go pick up a few things." Jimin said, pointing to Yoongi and himself. "And you?" Jungkook asked to Namjoon, "I'll be back soon. I have to meet with your father, I'll talk to you about it when I get back. Try talking to him." He nodded his head towards Taehyung and left the house along with Yoongi and Jimin.

Jungkook sighed as they closed the door. He went to turn the TV off and sat across Taehyung at the table. Taehyung looked at him, his chin resting on his palm as his baby blue eyes watched Jungkook. That was something else unusual with Taehyung since he got back. His eyes would turn blue for hours in a day with no reason, then they would go back to brown. Jungkook thought the color was so pretty, but he also knew that there had to be a meaning behind it that they would soon have to figure out.

The window next to them was opened slightly, making Taehyung's silver hair blow around gently. "What's on your mind, love?" He spoke calmly, holding Taehyung's hand and rubbing his thumb against his knuckles. "I don't know.." Taehyung said honestly. "It's like, I can't really think properly, I keep thinking about that place.." Jungkook nodded, "You don't have to talk about it now. I'm sure it was hard for you..I'm so sorry I didn't protect you Tae.." Taehyung looked up at him, "You did protect me. You came back for me, i'm here now, with you." Jungkook smiled, "I'll never let anyone hurt you, I promise." Taehyung nodded, turning his head to look out thw window.

Jungkook got up, making his way over to Taehyung, resting his arms around the younger's neck and shoulders in a backhug. Taehyung tensed before looking back at Jungkook with a smile. "It's just me." Jungkook rested his face against Taehyung's neck,taking in his scent, calming both of them down. He pressed a gentle kiss to Taehyung's neck before pulling away.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's neck, something wasn't right. Something was there that shouldn't have been. Taehyung was marked.

Jungkook growls, causing Taehyung to look back at him with a concerned expression on his face. He was trying to keep his temper under control, but the thought that Taehyung was messing with someone else made it rise, his hands curling into fists as he looked Taehyung in the eyes. "Wh-what?" Taehyung asked, getting up from his seat and facing Jungkook, "Who were you with?" Jungkook growls, "What do you mean? Everyone f-from the pack?" He asks. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist, making him yelp but followed Jungkook anyways.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into the bathroom, "What's wrong?!" Taehyung shouted, Jungkook wasn't trying to hurt or scare him, but he let go of Taehyung, realizing his grip was a little tight. "Look." Jungkook said sternly, Taehyung quickly looked at himself in the mirrior. He didn't understand what he was looking at, was it his hair? Because if so, why is Jungkook noticing it just now? He looked back at Jungkook, "W-what? I don't see anything..why're you so mad?" Jungkook saw Taehyung's eyes shine, tears in his eyes that have not yet fallen. Did Taehyung really not know? Jungkook sighed, turning Taehyung to the side. "Look back, you're marked, Tae."

Taehyung's eyes widened, staring at the visible mark on his neck. He traced it with his hand slowly, "I didn't know, I really didn't.." Jungkook walked out, Taehyung following as they went to sit on the couch. "I had my first heat there.." Taehyung started, "I don't remember getting marked, Jungkook..I wouldn't let anyone do that to me besides you. I think they made it happen, my heat and mating process..they talked about it..but I was hurt and tired that I couldn't hear them well." "What was his name?" Jungkook asked, eyes on the floor in front of them. "Jae.." Taehyung said quietly, he looked up at Jungkook. "I'm sorry.." Jungkook shook his head, "You shouldn't be..I shouldn't have reacted like that without knowing..I know you wouldn't do that, I was just really worried without you." Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung let his head rest on Jungkook's shoulder, "Are you willing to talk to Namjoon and I? Yoongi, Namjoon and I have been collecting a few things since we got you back safely. If you could tell us everything you can remember..we can probably stop whatever they may have planned in the future." Taehyung nodded, "Okay, I'll try." Suddenly, Jungkook pulled Taehyung back, laying on the couch, his body almost on top of Jungkook's since there was not that much space on the couch for them. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung, his arm tucked under Taehyung's neck. Taehyung blushed at the close contact but smiled, so did Jungkook. He kissed Taehyung gently all over his face, "I love you, Tae. I always will, okay?" Taehyung smiled, "I love you too.

They both ended up falling asleep on the couch, Jungkook woke up first to a few phone calls from his father. So he asked Jimin if he could come back to stay with Taehyung, not wanting to leave him there alone.

Jungkook could feel it, the moment he pulled into the driveway of his father's building. The streets were quiet, the wolves in front of the mansion-like house were focused and gave Jungkook strict order's on where to go in the house, even though he's been there more times than he could count.

  _____________________

Jungkook was strong, but even he could almost fall under the trance of the unknown source's power as he walked through the building.

I'm back~ I didn't like this chapter very much, but I promised one. Anyways, there's a double update today because I'll feel bad for leaving like this without anymore 💜