34

Taehyung watched as Namjoon took Jin's hand, pulling him up and off of the couch, their eyes clearly never leving each others.

Everyone watched the new mates stand together in the middle of the room. Jin's cheeks were tinted a light pink, while Namjoon kept his eyes locked on his. Namjoon's scent was radiatiang off of him with high intensity.

A squeal left Hoseok's mouth, making everyone turn to him with a flinch. Taehyung smacked his shoulder playfully with his hand. "You-! You ruined it!" He shouted, while Hoseok rubbed his arm, attempting to soothe the pain. "Ah! You're strong for an omega." Taehyung gave a proud smile and caught Jungkook's eyes on him, a smile on his face as well.

Taehyung's cheeks turned a red even brighter than Jin's. "So..you two are mates, then?" Yoongi asked, walking into the room from the kitchen. "Are we..?" Jin asked in a whisper, "I never thought I'd meet mine.." Namjoon nodded, pulling back to let Jin breathe.

"I was wondering when I would meet mine..I'm really happy I finally met you. What's your name?" "I'm Seokjin, but you could just call me Jin." Namjoon smiled, "Jin.." He said, "I love it."

"Yay, Jinnie!" Taehyung said, hopping off the couch and giving Jin a tight hug, Jin smiled and hugged Taehyung back. Jungkook finally took a step down the rest of the stairs, resting his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. He gave him a smile, "I'm happy for you, Joon." Namjoon returns the smile, "Thank you, Kook..oh, should we get going?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Are you kidding me? You just found your mate, go spend time with him." He smiled, nudging Namjoon with his shoulder. Namjoon caved in quickly, eagerly grabbing onto Jin's hand.

As they aid their goodbyes, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the kitchen, getting drinks for both Hoseok and Yoongi who were sitting and playing some game together. They became friends pretty quick, so Jungkook was happy Yoongi had someone to spend time with until he and Jimin could finally make a desicion if they want to try dating or not.

Yoongi was always more quiet with people he didn't know, but he was loving and very fun to be around, so Jungkook's always wanted him to have more fun outside of their small friend circle.

Jungkook handed Taehyung a glass filled with iced tea before pouring one for himself. "I'm so happy for Jin and Joonie..they deserve each other, don't you think?" Taehyung asked with a smile. He was resting against the counter waiting on Jungkook to finish up.

"Yeah. I can't wait to see them get closer. Namjoon's really been waiting for a mate, believ it or not..he hides it well." Taehyung nodded, "I think Jin was like that too." Jungkook held onto Taehyung's waist, making Taehyung let out a small yelp.

Jungkook chuckled and buried his face into Taehyung's neck, taking in the scent of his mate. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, running his hands in Jungkook's black locks. "Mhm," Jungkook responded, looking at Taehyung's eyes. "Just missed you." Taehyung's cheeks turn red once again, their eyes never leaving each other's until someone they heard someone clearing their throat.

Taehyung pulled back, turning to face Yoongi. "This is why you guys were taking so long with our drinks, huh?" He tsked before taking Taehyung's from his hand. "I'll have yours, thank you." Taehyung pouted and Jungkook let out a small growl.

Taehyung giggled, "It's okay, he can have it." Jungkook nodded, stepping back to finish down his tea before putting his glass in the sink. "You're sure you're okay, right? I know today's going good and all..but I feel like I see something in your eyes. What's bothering you, Kookie?"

Jungkook couldn't help the small smile on his face as Taehyung says the nickname, but he turns back to Taehyung with an almost serious tone.

"I'm just worried, Tae..I know things have been going well, but..I want to make sure we're safe. That everything's really okay now..I just have that last meeting tomorrow night. I want to make sure it's done then. It'll be final."