37

!MINI SMUT WARNING!

It's basically the whole chapter, so skip if you need to <3

Jungkook knew it as soon as Taehyung's eyes turned from their calm brown color to their beautiful bright blue. Their eyes locked on eachother's, Taehyung's heartbeat quickening it's pace as he watched Jungkook lean in to him carefully.

Jungkook gently places his hand on Taehyung's face, carresing his cheek as he placed his lips on Taehyung's. Taehyung let out a small whimper in surprise but kissed back, melting into Jungkook's kiss.

It wasn't like the short ones they've been sharing over their months of being together, it was more intense and Taehyung could feel sparks throughout his body.

He had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, laying down on the couch with Jungkook hover ing overhim, kissing the omega's face all over before moving down to his neck, nipping Taehyung's ears with his teeth.

Taehyung had a small smile on his face, enjoying the touches and feels his mate was giving him, "Mine, mine, mine." Jungkook whispered in-between each kiss he left on Taehyung's neck, licking the opposite side of Taehyung's neck which did not have the older mark on it.

Taehyung was out of breath and his cheeks were a bright red from the moment, Jungkook's eyes turned a dim red color as he looked at Taehyung's state. He chuckled when Taehyung covered his face with his hands, "Don't hide yourself, you're beautiful." He moved Taehyung's hands away from his face and got up, "Come on, you."

He said, Taehyung didn't have time to react as Jungkook picked him, letting out a small whine. "Jungkook-!" He giggled before Jungkook kissed him again, starting on his way up the stairs.

Once he succefully got up the stairs, surprising himself with how he made it up, despite the beautiful distraction in his arms. He closed the door and layed Taehyung on the bed gently, the two going back to connect their lips in another kiss.

Jungkook's hands slowly traveled down Taehyung's small waist, slipping them under his shirt. Taehyung groaned as he felt Jungkook's warm hands make contact with his exposed skin. Taehyung was the first to break the kiss, his eyes shiny and a bright blue while Jungkook's were a dark red, he kissed Tae's neck softly.

When he pulled away, he looked to see Taehyung's eyes still locked on his. He intertwined their fingers and smiled, "Are you okay?"

"Mark me." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook's body tensing at the words.

"What?" Jungkook asked, "Are you sure, Tae?" Taehyung nodded, "Mark me, please? I don't want to belong to anyone else, just you, only you." Taehyung's eyes were somewhat shiny, Jungkook held the omega's chin carefully, "I want you too, pup..but are you sure you're redy? We don't have to-"

Taehyung shook his head, "Please..?" Jungkook nodded, giving Tae a small smile. "Okay, love. Let's do it. I'll be careful, I promise." "I trust you." Taehyung whispered, making Jungkook and his wolf swell with pride and happiness.

Even though his wolf was eager, Jungkook decided to make sure to be careful with Taehyung.

                                                                      🔞

Taehyung let out a small, low moan as Jungkook moved inside of him carefully.

After a few more sweet kisses and Jungkook made sure Taehyung was comfortable, they had began their mating process. Taehyung kept his eyes closed tightly at the foreign feeling. His mouth open slightly as he let out small breathes.

Jungkook held onto Taehyung's waist, his pace still slow to help Taehyung adjust. He kissed down Tae's neck, leaving small patterns of purple hickies all over the omega's neck and collarbone.

Jungkook let a low growl slip out of his mouth as he felt Taehyung's hands tangle up in his hair, showing him that he was feeling more comfortable, he looked down to check on Tae, just to be met with the light blue eyes already looking up at him, "Fuck, you're so pretty, love." Taehyung smiled at the praise, then letting a whine out as Jungkook sped up his pace.

Jungkook's wolf began taking over, wanting to make Taehyung feel as much pleasure as he possibly could, and he knew it was working wen the omega dug his nails into his back, his skin turning red.

Jungkook swore as Taehyung's moans turned into louder cries as he neared his limit, he forced himself to have enough strength to lift himself up as he held onto Jungkook, "Mark me, Alpha."

He whispered, Jungkook pushed Taehyung back down, hand on his chest as he dived down to Taehyung's neck. Extending his canines and once again let Gguk take over.

His teeth sinking into Taehyung's already discolored skin, making Taehyung's wolf cry out in both pain and pleasure as they both completed their process.

They were finally together as one.

Taehyung had passed out after their small session. Jungkook had cleaned them both up and layed Taehyung down, wrapped in blankets. He was there beside him, laying down and playing in the omega's hair as he slept peacefully.

Taehyung had a small smile on his face, everything they did for each other was heigthened. The small touches, their emotions, and of course, the mind-linking has finally come through.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer, cuddling him and kissing his perfect nose until he fell asleep with him.

_______________________

 You can already tell, I can't write smut, I just can't lmao. this was my first time so probably sucked ikkkk