30

Warning: semi smut/ sexual content in this chapter !

Jungkook woke up to the noise of small whimpers, his legs being nudged every now and then, though it wasn't painful. He opened his eyes after stretching, rubbing them to rid the heaviness of sleep. He turned over to face Taehyung who was a lot less peaceful than he was.

He was fidgeting a lot, his lips parted slightly as he panted heavily. Jungkook's senses quickly heightened at the site of his mate's unwell state, bringing his hand up to feel Tae's head, only to bring it back away from the burning sensation and sweat forming on the omega. He gently shook on Taehyung's shoulder, trying to wake him up so that he could see whatever it was that was wrong. He pulled the blanket off of them so Taehyung wasn't so hot, "Tae..hey, Taehyung. Love?" Jungkook called in a calm tone, afraid to startle Taehyung.

As soon as he looked up, watching Taehyung's eyes slowly opening. Jungkook's brown eyes meeting a pair of soft blue ones looking back at him. A strong unfamiliar, yet delightful, scent filled Jungkook's nose, his body shivering at the sight. "A-are you okay?" He asked, trying to get in control of his senses again. Taehyung clutched Junkook's hoodie tightly, never looking away from Jungkook's eyes that were now a dark red color. He shook his head slowly, "H-hurts.." Taehyung mumbled, voice almost a whisper but Jungkook caught it clearly.

Jungkook had to tear his gaze away from the omega's body. He was only wearing one of Jungkook's hoodies and a pair of shorts but it made Jungkook's wolf loose it. "Your heat..it hurts?" He asked, trying to get his mind to focus, yet it was too difficult for him with all the small whimpers Taehyung was releasing beside him. "K-Kookie, w-want you.." Jungkook's wolf growled at the younger's request. "You're not thinking straight, pup. We shouldn't do anything now, I'm sorry." Jungkook said, making his wolf whine inside. He pulled the blanket back up over Taehyung, but he only kicked it right back off, pulling on the older's hoodie again. "Please? Help me, I want you to-" "Tae." Jungkook said sternly, he climbed over Taehyung, his eyes red making Taehyung shiver. "If you keep asking me, I won't be able to control myself, you hear? I don't want you to regret anything. You're not ready." Jungkook said, pushing the silver hair out of the younger's eyes, looking into his ocean blue like eyes.

Taehyung shook his head quickly, "You're my mate, why would I regret it? Please, just-" Taehyung was cut off, a forced whine leaving his mouth as another painful wave ran throughout his body. Jungkook swore, resting his forehead on Taehyung's before leaning in to kiss him. Taehyung moaned into the kiss, just that making Jungkook's wolf go insane. Taehyung let Jungkook take full control, kissing him roughly before passionately. Jungkook let out a deep growl, making a chill shiver run down Taehyung's spine. Taehyung's mind was clouded with pleasure that he didn't even realize he was grinding his hips against the older's, Jungkook caught off guard by the other's action. He held onto Taehyung's waist tightly, preventing him from continuing the movements, making Taehyung whine and Jungkook smirk. He didn't realize how much he liked being in control until that moment.

It was when Jungkook's hand lifted the younger's shirt up, touching his soft skin as he kissed the omega's neck. "M-mark me, please. Just do it, gguk, please." Jungkook's wolf didn't even wait for permission before extending his canines, leaning in to kiss at the side of Tae's neck, the small kisses and whines Taehyung gave him only encouraged him to keep going. Before his mouth came in contact with the younger's soft skin on his neck, he stopped. Eyes focused on Taehyung's neck. "Ggukkie..? I said it's okay, please?" Taehyung whined, Jungkook shook his head, moving away from Taehyung and back onto his side of the bed. He layed there for a minute, catching his breath and trying to recover. "J-Jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, he was about to get up but Jungkook gently pushed him back down, "I'm alright, you need to relax, it'll be over soon." He said, tucking Taehyung back into the blanket, "No, I want you..do you not like me anymore?" Taehyung said, tears already in his eyes and a small pout on his lips. Jungkook's eyes widened, "Baby, of course I want you. I love you. I promise. I just..I think we should wait a little bit. You're emotional and confused right now, let's wait okay? You should sleep more." Taehyung nodded, "Okay, I love you too. Stay here?" Jungkook nodded, kissing the younger's head and letting Taehyung lay against him as he held him close.

After Taehyung fell back asleep, his heat finally over, for now, Jungkook went to take a shower and change. He checked to see that Tae was still sleeping, so he closed the door and went into the kitchen. He was trying to make breakfast, but there was the heavy weight of the question on his mind that was keeping him distracted. He was waiting for the phone to be picked up from the other end, balancing the device between his shoulder and his ear as he was plating eggs and hash-browns onto two plates. "Hey Kook." He heard Namjoon's voice say, "Hey Joon..are you busy?" He asked, "Not much actually. Is something wrong?" Jungkook sat the plates on the table and started to clean up, "No..not really, nothing bad I don't think. Basically, Taehyung got his heat throughout the night..I wanted to mark him, I know we need to finish the process but I don't think that was the best time." "His heat is mostly when you're supposed to, it's a good sign." Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I understand that, I just..the mark is still there, from that other guy from the pack. I couldn't let myself do it without knowing if you figured out if that's going to be there for long..?"He asked, hesitation clear in his voice, not wanting to know the answer, but he needed to know.

Namjoon sighed, "Can we meet later today? Just us two..I may have went over it with Yoongi and I think we found some things out, I'll have an exact answer for you when you get here." "Yeah, sure. I can come to your place in a few." Jungkook responded, "Alright, sounds good. See you then." Jungkook said his goodbye's, just as he ended the call, he looked up to see Taehyung coming down the stairs, rubbing his eyes from sleep. Jungkook brought the younger into a tight embrace once he was close enough, "You're so cute, pup." He smiled, Taehyung turned a slight shade of pink. "Thank you, Kookie. It smells good, what did you make?" Taehyung asked, rushing over to the table, looking at the food with wide eyes. "Just a little breakfast." Jungkook said, sitting down next to Tae and pouring them glasses of orange juice. "I have to go out soon, maybe I can get Jimin to come over to see you for a bit? I still don't like leaving you alone." Taehyung smiled, "It's okay Kook, I'll ask him to come. Where do you have to go?" "To see Namjoon. He needs help with a few things." Taehyung nodded, understanding. "This is really good, thank you." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled, "Thank you, love. So, how are you feeling? Do you remember last night?" Taehyung froze, the fork in his hand stopping midway to his mouth. "N-no.." He said, but Jungkook could tell he was lying and embarrassed, his cheeks turning a bright pink-red color.

Jungkook chuckled, "You don't have to be shy, it's okay. We'll figure it out later, yes?" Taehyung nodded, "Okay, make sure you eat well. I'm going to get changed, can you call Jimin for me?" Taehyung nodded, "Oh, Jungkook?" Jungkook hummed in response, "Can we talk about settling on a date my friend can come? I really do miss him..and I know he worries." Jungkook smiled, "Of course, pup. We'll do it when I get back, I can ask Namjoon if he has everything figured out tonight so we can spend time together. Sound good?" "Yes! Thank you." Taehyung said, a smile lighting up his face.

As soon as Jimin got to the house with Taehyung, Jungkook left to Namjoon's. Part of him really didn't want to know if he would or would not have a chance at completing the process with his own mate. Yet, he still decided to face it, because maybe, just maybe there would be a way to reverse it.

First of all, I would like to deeply apologize if this is cringe, I wrote this at like, 2am <3