43

Two Weeks Later

Taehyung had pulled on one of his favorite black sweatshirts on. It was long, probably going just past his knees. Only one problem..

It wasn't his.

He heard someone clear their throat and turned around with a wide smile as he faced Jungkook who was leaning against the door frame of their room.

He raised his eyebrow with a smile on his face, "Stealing another one of my shirts, huh?" Taehyung blushed, wrapping his arms around his body, as a way to protect the shirt. "This one always smells like you, and it's really oversized on me, It's cute."

He pouted, his sweater paws only making him look smaller and more adorable. Jungkook mentally cooed at Taehyung's actions, "I'm sure, love, but you need to take it off." He said, walking up to Taehyung and cupping his face in his hands. "Why?"

Taehyung asked and Jungkook groaned playfully, "Because, you're gonna make me melt from your cuteness!" Jungkook growled, pinning Taehyung to the bed and tickling him. Taehyung laughed, tears coming from his eyes from laughing so hard. "K-Kook-stop!" Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's head.

Taehyung panted, trying to catch his breath from the tickle fight. He decided to match the sweatshirt with a pair of baggy black sweats.

Hoseok popped his head in their room from the door, almost laughing out loud when he saw Taehyung sneaking clips into Jungkook's hair while he tried putting on his belt. Taehyung mouthed for him to keep quiet and Hoseok nodded.

"You guys almost ready? Jin's waiting for us." Jungkook looked up and Taehyung pulled away quickly, going to Hoseok by the door. "I'm ready!"

"I'm coming, go wait for me." Jungkook told them. Hoseok nodded, "Alright, we'll meet you in the car. Oh and Jungkook? I love your new look." Taehyung and he ran out the room laughing, Jungkook rose his eyebrow in confusion, turning to look at himself in the mirror.

He looked fine, black jeans and a simple black shirt..until he looked up at his hair. He chuckled to himself as he saw the blue and yellow clips at the front of his hair. He took them out and slipped them into his pocket with a smile, then making his way downstairs and to the car.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok got out of the car. Parking in front of the building of the address which Jin sent to them in a text. Jungkook linked his hands with Taehyung as the omega followed slightly behind him and Hoseok.

"Wow." Hoseok and Taehyung whispered at the same time. Jin has been busy with trying to complete his business so that he would be able to finally move closer to Taehyung.

He had a wide smile on his face when he spotted the three of them standing on the sidewalk to the entrance.

"Jinnie! This is amazing!" Jin chuckled as Taehyung ran up to give him a hug, "You think so?" Jin asked, scanning over his new bakery shop.

It was a small white building with pink banners that spelled out 'Seokjin's Sweets' in white cursive, windows that displayed multiple different types of breads and cakes stacked neatly.

Taehyung bounced up and down, his mouth watering just from the site, "Yes, of course! Can we go in?" Jin nodded with a smile, "Of course." Hoseok and Jungkook followed Taehyung and Jin inside.