38

super short, fluffy chapter!

It was the next day and Taehyung was laying curled up on Jungkook's lap while they watched movies. They head woken up almost only an hour ago, but it was cold and gloomy outside, so they decided to take today as a lazy day.

Taehyung would often blush after what they did the other night, but he was happy, he was so happy that he and Jungkook were together now, for real. It was official.

"You two hungry?" Jimin asked from the kitchen, already coming into the living room with two bowls, Yoongi following. "Wow, you cooked?" Jungkook asked, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi shot him a glare, "Yes, I do, thank you very much." Jimin and Taehyung giggle, "He only started because Jiminie taught him to." Taehyung teased, bowing his head in thanks as he took the bowl of spaghetti from Jimin. Jimin laughed while Yoongi sat with his arms crossed.

Jimin got up and hugged Yoongi around his waist, whispering to him. Without the distraction of his best friend, Taehyung could feel Jungkook's eyes on him.

He turned to face him, his body flinched only a little bit when he heard a second voice in his head. "You're so beautiful, pup, I wanted you to know that." He heard Jungkook say in their mind-link.

Taehyung blushed, "Thank you, Kookie." He smile shyly, his face turning a bright red. "What're you two talking about?" He looked up quickly when he saw Yoongi's smile and eyes on them. "Nothing!" Jungkook laughed, "Just telling him how beautiful he is."

Taehyung squeaked andn hid his face under a pillow on the couch, curling up into a ball. Jimin laughed and ran over to Taehyung, Yoongi looked at Jungkook as he was starting to eat.

"I'm happy for you, Kook." Jungkook smiled, "Thanks hyung, that means a lot. I'm happy for you too." "How come?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook scoffed and glared at Yoongi, then back at Jimin, then Yoongi again.

"We're not a thing!" Yoongi whisper shouted, "Mhm, sure." Jungkook said with a smile.

Shortly after, Taehyung was back in Jungkook's arms.

Yoongi and Jimin were cuddled together, rather they refused to believe that or not. They were busy with watching movies, just the four of them for today.

Neither of them complained though, Taehyung had just been marked and wanted nothing more than to stay close with Jungkook for the rest of the day.

                                                         hi! I hope you liked the

                                                   mini chapter. just something

                                                         cute and short for now

                                     anyways, I'm on break from school for a week !

                                      I'm gonna use that time to finish up this book

                                                              see you very soon, ily!