1

3rd Person POV

Jungkook and his close friend Namjoon had just arrived back in Seoul after their week trip in Busan. Jungkook had a break from his work and wanted to go somewhere familiar, a place where he could just relax. He had decided to take Namjoon with him since he was quiet and actually really relaxing to be around. It was around 7:30 in the morning, Jungkook and Namjoon decided to get a hotel since they were still far from his house, they got seperate rooms and as soon as Jungkook layed down, thinking he was going to sleep peacefully, his phone started to ring. "Arghh.." He groaned and checked his phone..his dad. Of course, he texted him that he's back and as soon as it delivers, he gets a call..perfect. It's not like Jungkook dislikes his dad, he just puts him on the job almost all the time. Jungkook works really hard and is good at what he does, and he may have just had a week off but he really wishes he could just relax without his father calling him in every day. Jungkook picked up the call as it goes off for the fourth time, "Hello?" He mumbles tiredly, Mr.Jeon: "Jungkook! Hello, son, how are you? Well rested I hope because I would really like for you to come in tonight." Jungkook: "Okay..but look, I like, literally just got off of a plane, i'm exhausted." Mr.Jeon: "I understand that. Surely you have traveled way farther before though, right? I think you can take a small nap and come in tonight. Jungkook, this is big. I need you here, I have a oppurtunity to work with another company, there is a gathering tonight and I would really like for him to meet my hardworking son." Jungkook sighed loudly so that his father could hear, Mr.Jeon: "Jungkook." "Fine." Mr.Jeon: "Thank you, Jungkook. Really, this is a big and very special oppurtunity." "Uh-huh." Jungkook hangs up and groans as he sits up. He scratches his hair and calls Namjoon. Namjoon: "Hey. What is it?" Jungkook: "So much for paying for these rooms, we have to go." Namjoon: "He called you for work that quick?" Jungkook: "I'm surprised it was even this long. Meet you outside." And with that, Jungkook put up his mask, his black leather jacket (he's wearing what's in the pic up top) and went down to the lobby with his things.

"Taehyung-ah!" Echoed through the hallway as Taehyung was gethering his things in his room. Taehyung: "Wait! I'm almost done!" Taehyung and his best friend, Jimin were going out after a sleep over. The two worked together at a small cafe, well, Jimin only worked there sometimes, other times he was busy practicing in his own studio. Taehyung was a Omega. One of the most rarest ranks of the werewolf kind. To him, he didn't really care, but other times it could get him tricks or prizes, so he had to be careful, which was also hard due to the fact he was so friendly and curious, he was lucky to have a nice and protective friend group, no matter what any of them did, they were always there for each other. Taehyung got his phone and went downstairs to meet Jimin, Jimin: "What took you so long?" Taehyung: "I just needed a hoodie, it's cold." Taehyung pouted, Jimin laughs. Jimin: "Alright, well you look good. Are you ready?" Taehyung: "Wait, are you not hungry? I can make-ah!" Jimin pulled Taehyung from walking away by grabbing his hood, he turned him to him and Taehyung blushed, Jimin: "Taehyung. Relax, okay? We literally work at a cafe, just eat there if we need to." Taehyung nods, Jimin let's him go and they go out.

It only took about ten minutes to reach the small cafe since it was close to Taehyung's house, Jimin would often sleep over the days he did have to work since Taehyung's house was closer than his. Taehyung greeted the employees as they were getting ready to leave, thanking them for working hard. Jimin put on a apron and started to make a bagel for him and Taehyung. Taehyung: "Hey Jimin?" Jimin: "Yes Tae?" Taehyung giggled shyly, "Do you like someone, hyung?" Jimin's face turned bright red, Jimin: "What? Taehyung! That random question..no, no I do not." Taehyung: "Really? Hm, okay then..just saying you've seem to spend longer when you're away at practice..and you blush a lot when we walk past that cafe down there, the fancier one." (you'll know why soon!)  Jimin: "Taehyung shush! I don't like anyone, okay? Here, eat." Jimin gave Taehyung a bagel, Taehyung: "Mm, thank you! Hmm..we should find our mates soon, right?" Jimin: "Soon, yeah." Both Taehyung and Jimin started to prepare orders. Taehyung was nervous, he was nineteen and still never had a mate, not that he really needed one, but he did want someone to cuddle with from time to time, and Jimin, well he was kind of a free spirit. He did what he want, that seemed to always stop him of finding a mte, and if he did find someone, he would leave them after some time.