20

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content/assualt, very little.

Feel free to skip it!

                                                       __________

Taehyung almost had to run in order to match his strides with the taller male in front of him. A girl beside him kept a close eye on him, she wore a full black outfit- black jeans, black shirt that exposed her collarbones and a anklet that had silver spikes on it.

"Quit staring at me." He flinched when she spoke harshly, he looked up to her face before looking down again. "I- I'm sorry.." He mumbled. He suddenly felt a soft, yet rough hand push him forward, almost making him trip. The girl only crossed her arms over her chest again. He turned around and glared at her, she scoffed, "You think that cute little glare is gonna scare me? Poor baby, you're wrong. You need to keep up with him, you walk too slow." Taehyung didn't want to follow the other down the hall anymore, his anger was finally coming out. The girl noticed this and stepped towards him, close to his face and spoke with a voice laced with coldness, "Move it." She growled. Taehyug growled back, that was until a hand shoved the girl back and away from him. "Enough, Minji. Stay back here for now, I got him from here." Minji growled again before flipping her hair in the males face, and walking off.

The taller looked down at Taehyung, but he kept his head down, almost embarrassed at what happened. "You're alright?" Taehyung looked up, shocked at the other's question. He had seemed so cold about him that it wasn't a question he was expecting. Taehyung nodded and the other chuckled, "Let's go." Taehyung continued to follow until they finally made it to a room.

As soon as they stepped in, his eyes were immedietly wide and looking around the room. The room lit up, brightly shining, circular glass hanging on the walls. Taehyung wasn't even concerened with why he was so absorbed in the lights, he walked closer, a small smile on his face. He could feel someone behind him, assuming it was just his now clouded thoughts until he felt a hand travel down his arm, entwining their fingers with his. He shivered at the contact, turning his head to the tall male behind him. "W-what a-are you do-" "Shh, you're fine." The male whispered. "Who are you?" Taehyung mumbled. The other's calm voice filling his ears, "What do you want to call me?" He smirked, breath fanning Taehyung's neck.

"Your name?" The other laughed, turning Taehyung around, pushing him against the wall. Taehyung felt weak at the other's close contact, kissing the side of his neck, which he immediately exposed to him. That made Taehyung realize this guy was an Alpha, maybe even a True Blood..he already knew who he loved and who he was supposed to be with, yet he was here, letting some other guy touch him.

Taehyung held onto the male's arms tightly, pushing him away slightly. In response, the other growled lowly, Taehyung opened his eyes, meeting the red pair in front of his. "Don't..I- I can't let you do this.." He said shyly, the other only smirked, "From what I see, you're not marked anywhere. I smell no scent on you, other than yours. I am free to claim you here if I want." He sniffed Taehyung's neck again. He could feel his legs weaken, the other was quick to grab onto Taehyung's waist, supporting him so he wouldn't fall. Taehyung felt a sharpness on his neck and whined. He pulled to the side in attempt to get out of the male's hold, but it only tightened. He hated himself for actually being willing to let the other mark him..

"Submit to me." He growled, voice deep and urgent. "Let me mark you. You'll be happy, Taehyung. I promise." Taehyung was just about to let him until he was let go of, falling to his knees, which he hugged, finally realizing what happened. A door opened and the male growled once someone came in, "Relax." He heard, Taehyung looked up and saw the same girl again..Minji. "What are you doing here? I was busy." The male spat, Minji smiled, "Poor Alpha. Anyways, him. Boss says he doesn't want you to do it yet. He wants to wait until he's in heat. It'll be easier that way. Put everything away and meet me in the office. I'll bring him back to his room." She stepped forward when he pushed her back.

"Don't. I want to do it now. He'll change..rather he's in heat or not. He'll join us, I promise." He smirked, eyes a dark red. Taehyung couldn't hear much, he was tired from the trance the crystal lights put him in, but he noticed how the male whose name he did not know's eyes were not the same red as a True Blood or any Alpha..there was something stronger and more dangerous looking about his.

Once he was back in his room, he washed up, trying to rid of the feeling of another man's touch on his body. No matter how many time's he tried to stop thinking of it, the more he thought about it. He felt guilty, and he only craved for his Alpha. He missed Jungkook. He was beginning to see why he should have completed their mating process..not just because it would keep the other Alpha's away from him, but he would feel more completed and secure knowing he was truly with his mate..what if he ended up with the wrong person for nothing but a bad reason behind it all? He started thinking the worse, and that was scary.

Constantly scrubbing his skin was beginning to hurt, so he left the bathroom wearing long pants and a shirt, covering himself in the blanket on the bed and hoping sleep would come to let him forget what had just happened.

                                                             ____________

It was nearly 12am when Jungkook and his friends were getting ready. He was currently in the practice room, gathered with a few wolves that would be helping him tonight. He practiced in both, human and wolf form. Namjoon walked up to him, once again dressed in all black, but tonight was the real deal..there was a way Namjoon carried himself that made him seem more serious, someone you should at least listen to before you acted.

"Kook." He called, Jungkook turning around and grabbing a water from one of the other wolves he was practicing with. "Hey, what's up?" Namjoon handed him a piece of paper. "Well first off, don't tire yourself out. Second, as I promised..one of the pack members snuck in the other night. She's small and can slip into places you wouldn't believe, but we can't take her with us into battle..that's too dangerous. So she drew out a map of what she saw. She got in. We're going to use her same route, we only have to figure out how to get through that metal door from what looks like a basement. She said it had some old things in there, such as dirty blankets and a food tray, syringes..so I'm assuming that may be where they keep hostages or those who trespass. Make sure you study that route and take a good team to help you out..I'm gonna stay at the top to fight, Yoongi will go with you."

Jungkook looked up from the map at Namjoon, not being able to hold himself back, he hugged him tightly. "Thank you, hyung..really. I appreciate you so much.." Namjoon smiled, hugging back tightly. "Of course, Jungkook..hey, you know I'm always there for you. Plus, I was just getting warmed up to Taehyung, I miss that little guy myself."

Jungkook smiled, Namjoon turning towards the small crowd of wolves who immediately looked to him. "Listen up," He said, "Tonight's it. We're going in. Fight as hard as you can, it doesn't matter what you do. You all know who we're looking for and why..if you sense anything unusual, you report back to Mr. Jeon, Jungkook, Yoongi or myself. We're going to get Taehyung back." Everyone nodded, cheering as a way to gain strength and wish everyone luck.

Namjoon nodded at Jungkook before heading out of the practice room.

Jungkook looked down at the paper again. A small smile on his lips, realizition and a smll thrill of excitement flaming deep inside him.

'You hear that, Taehyung? We're coming, baby. Tonight, I promise."

  _______________

It really took me two hours to write this on a school night, lol. Anyways..It's here guys, it's time..they are saving Taehyung !

The guy never seems to say his name, pay attention to that T_T

The chapter's are going to be coming out a bit quicker so I can get into all the action, one chapter of them saving/finding him simply won't be enough and I have so much to get into without keeping you waiting for too long <3

 See you soon ! 💕