60: Epilogue 7: Probability

Yoongi totally rushed having the surgery, and then he was bedridden for a couple weeks because Jungkook wanted to make sure he healed properly and completely.

But the surgery was successful, and Yoongi finished healing.

What Jungkook didn't see coming, was how flirty and seductive Yoongi was going to become.

He had no idea what was about to hit him.

~~~~~

Jungkook woke up Yoongi slowly nudging him.

"What is it baby?"

Yoongi shivered at the morning voice before taking a deep breath.

"Wanna have morning sex?"

Jungkook's eyes shot open. "W-what?"

Yoongi whined. "Please!"

"How about we cuddle in bed for a while first," Jungkook reasoned. "Then after I'm more awake we can see what mood we're in then?"

Yoongi pouted and flopped onto Jungkook's chest. "Fine."

Jungkook yawned and pulled Yoongi closer in his arms, closing his eyes and relaxing, slowly falling back to sleep.

Yoongi smirked, scenting Jungkook's neck a little to help him relax, before sliding his hands down, teasingly running his fingers over Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook was startled out of sleep and he reflexively pulled away Yoongi's hand before looking at the pouting Yoongi in disbelief.

"Is this what you consider cuddling?"

Yoongi grumbled and turned away, crossing his arms like an angry child.

"Whatever."

Jungkook almost laughed but didn't because he thought that it would just piss Yoongi off. Instead, he pulled Yoongi into a spooning position.

"Don't be upset, kitten."

Yoongi only waited about five seconds before he started slowly grinding back against Jungkook, who immediately stiffened.

"Kitten--"

Yoongi turned back around and straddled Jungkook, pushing him down by his shoulders. He circled his hips a little before leaning down and pecking Jungkook's lips. Yoongi bit his lips as he sat back up, looking down and trailing his eyes down Jungkook's exposed chest.

"Are you tired? I can do the work," Yoongi suggested, bouncing a little in Jungkook's lap as if trying to hint at what he had in mind.

Jungkook frowned. It had only been a few weeks since Yoongi's surgery, and he didn't want Yoongi to get hurt.

"Are you sure you're ready for something like this?" Jungkook asked cautiously. "You could still be recovering right now."

"Yes I'm sure," Yoongi nodded before leaning down to whisper in Jungkook's ear. "Just the thought of being filled with your pups makes me excited, daddy."

"I can't help but to be reminded of you in heat," Jungkook growled softly, getting turned on. "You look really desperate for me right now."

"I am, daddy. Desperate for daddy's---"

Jungkook flipped them over. "You're lucky that daddy can't resist his kitten," he snorted. "But let's just go slow and relaxed. Morning sex is supposed to be lazy, not kinky."

Jungkook would have been down for anything normally, but he wanted to make sure he went softly so that he wouldn't hurt Yoongi while he was recovering.