32: The Perfect Gift

"Jin, please help me!" Yoongi pouted. 

"I don't know what to tell you, Yoongi," Jin sighed. "You know him better than I do."

Yoongi flopped back onto Jin's bed. He had come in here asking for suggestions on birthday gift ideas for Jungkook. Jungkook's birthday was in a week, and when Yoongi asked what he wanted, he had just simply responded, 'surprise me'.

As if that was helpful in any way, shape, or form. How was he supposed to know what a good surprise would be?

"What am I gonna do?" Yoongi groaned. "I'm a terrible gift giver."

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

Yoongi just sighed and sat up. "Give me ideas. What kind of things would you get for Namjoon?"

"Do you really want the answer to that question?" Jin gave Yoongi a weird look.

"Yes! I need ideas! Anything that this point! I only have a week left."

"Well," Jin cleared his throat. "I'd probably buy myself something sexy and surprise him with it after dinner."

"Ew," Yoongi pretended to gag.

"Hey, it's a legitimate idea that could be fun for the both of you," Jin defended.

"I know," Yoongi sighed. "But I can't do that because I did that last month."

"You what?!"

"My parents bought me some stuff for my birthday, and I decided to make use of it."

"Why wasn't I informed?"

"You don't need to know everything about my sex life," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Okay, point taken," Jin laughed. "I don't wanna know."

"No. You don't."

"Then what about a home cooked meal and his favorite dessert?" Jin suggested.

"We were planning on cooking together anyway, so that can't be my gift."

"Dang. Well does he need more office supplies?"

"That's boring. He could get those whenever. That's a horrible gift."

"You're right, sorry." Jin thought for a second. "What about clothes?"

"Clothes?"

"Yeah! I'm sure he would wear a shirt or a hoodie if you buy it for him."

"He has so many clothes... Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Of course!"

"Then I guess I'll think about it." Yoongi smiled. "Thanks for the help."

"You're welcome," Jin smiled. "Is Beomgyu with Jungkook right now?"

"Yeah," Yoongi laughed. "I dropped him off in Jungkook's office and told him I'm taking the day off."

"But you're a parent! You can't just take a day off..."

"I just did," Yoongi shrugged. "Jungkook always hides in his office whenever he doesn't want to deal with the baby, so I'm showing him that hiding won't work with me. I'll feed my baby of course, but that child is his problem for now."

"Wow," Jin laughed. "So it's just you and me today?"

"Yup. Just you and me."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Yoongi shrugged. "Are you in the mood for a walk through the woods?"

"Why not?" Jin shrugged, getting up.